SwiftM

Swift's Head of manufacturing application

In Game Name: Swift

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:434779023

Crafting Table experience level (Post Screenshot): Max

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: i make all kinds of ammo and gas masks for the Armed Forces 

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: i make a lot of ammo for the armed forces i spent more than 100K making them all kinds of the ammo and gas masks and giving them for free

i will remake this application for better words  , sorry english is not my first language or the sec

Capture.PNG

Edited by SwiftM
To make you know that i will remake it

- 1 sentence answer
- "I make ammo and gas mask" is basically your answer for both of the questions

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
5 hours ago, Jeremy Sanders said:

Neutral 

You may want to add a bit more detail to both of the questions if you want a better chance of being accepted into HoMD
Maybe add 2-3 more sentences and that should maybe be good enough 😄

ok i will try bec i didn't know what's the required , am not a talk guy , I am a do guy 🙂

Well talking about detail.

12 hours ago, SwiftM said:

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: i make all kinds of ammo and gas masks for the Armed Forces 

I'd recommend you to read the job description of HoMD on the Server, that should explain the responsibilities the Manufacturing Department holds. Saying what you specifically do is not what the entire department is supposted to do.

12 hours ago, SwiftM said:

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: i make a lot of ammo for the armed forces i spent more than 100K making them all kinds of the ammo and gas masks and giving them for free bec. the foundation is above everything  

Please dont ever say "the foundation is above everything" again, it makes me cringe in this OOC forum, not that it would increase your chances after all your sentences regardless. In my HoMD days I did the regarding spending money, because that was simply my job, people donated me money to balance my losses. How about you start getting a "donation" system as well so you dont lose that much money, I also just printed money as civi to regain my losses.

🔱Josh Nixon🔱
Director Nixon<