Kaneki Fujimoto

Kaneki's Site Director App.

In-Game Name: Kaneki Frost

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:229303029

In-Game Time: [Proof Required]: 765045138_Schermopname(268).png.97bbb5e59a3c5979469903c69f770cfd.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: HoEA, E-11 Commander, might be more. (Such as HoS.)

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I feel like I would make a good Site Director is because enjoy assisting the foundation with it's needs, helping the foundation as of such. I will be able to manage the facility and the personnel within, ordering them to make right calls, organizing the facility and maintaining a well balanced site. Also a reason why I should be picked is throughout my times being in a high-rank and or high positions, such as mentioned HoEA or E-11 Commander, there might be more such as HoS. With that being said, I would be able to assist Mobile Task Forces and or The General Security (GenSec) aswell.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?: The Site Director is to keep a well-balanced site, keeping the foundation together and ordering the site. The Site Director makes sure everything is well-organized with all personnel, such as MTF's, The Research Department, and General Security, basically Head of Departments. The Site Director is also to Report to the O5 Council so they get a heads-up of what is happening in the foundation. The Site Director also manages the law of the Legal Codex, and punishments. The Site Director would make sure high ranks of MTF's and or Research Department are well-balanced and work together. The Site Director can order Site Advisers for example, and mostly all personnel but the O5.

What is the O5 Council?:  The O5 Council is a group of 13 mysterious individuals who are the top leaders and most important people of the Foundation, In fact, you wouldn't know how they look, reason for this is they are very difficult to pin down. Only Clearance Level 3 Personnel knows about the O5's existence, below this Clearance, no one else does. Mostly everyone immediately responds to the O5 Council.

Thank you for reading my app. ❤️

hello