Engel

096 Application

RP-Name: Sethy Krueger

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164211367

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 4W 3D

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): 
mywarns.thumb.png.f859fc933e22ac231b57f264a621bc4c.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yeah

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Yes i have

Only kill Your and only your target. When you breach, only your target matters, no one else.

If someone looks you or gets you triggered, you MUST Kill them, regardless if it was an IC or OOC Situation (Exception: If they trigger you and immediately run away purposefully. dont chase)

Stay in your CC At all times and face the corner crouched. Do not use your bypasser swep on any door, except it's when you need to use it to get to your target

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yep

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: Once 096 Breaches, if the Target is identifed, he is to be killed immediately to avoid further destruction by 096, if 096 Does kill their target and is now sitting at the point of their death. the room must clear out immediately, as soon as possible and everyone are to divert their eyes away from 096 as Containment units make their way to 096, bag them and return to their CC Without further destruction

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: Chase and track down the D-class as fast as i can and kill him, after killing him i'll sit down and stay at his point of death until i either, get bagged and recontained, or someone else triggers me

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): It is a good RP Scenario since, no accidents would occur in a 096 breach. Think of it this way. if i am breached, my breach would've been announced quickly and spread, it is their fault that they didnt take measures to not see my face, After i kill my original target, i circle around and kill them all, and then sit down and await either recapture or another trigger

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: I Kill him, As mentioned previously, no accidents are there, it is their own fault that they saw my face, Whoever sees my face or triggers me dies, no matter who it is no matter the situation.

Animated GIF