Triple

Triple | 2nd Staff Application

In-game name(s): Battalion 1st LT Triple (As Time of Writing)

Steam Name: [WG] Triple Steam ID: (
https://steamidfinder.com/😞 STEAM_0:1:237078091

Age when applying: 15

What country do you currently reside in, What is your time-zone:  England | GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes, but it can dip when i have over applications open. [Games]

Current total game-time on the server: Your total time is 5mo 5d 11h 26m. [ got no life]

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: Batt 1st LT , | PlatVIP [Pirate, Cartel, Tusken& RRM.]

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes, Its decent | Speak & type when tried or annoyed

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 16/02/2020 | Around 5, Biggest lasting around a week and half.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: I use teamspeak alot, SWRP Discord alot, forums | littleabit inactive.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/769755753581117480/869415519906848798/unknown.png

State the role of staff on the server: Staff is there to stop people breaking rules and to keep the server in peace at anytime, this can move from verbal warning to even bans depending on the issue.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes i've read the rules countless time to check when i've been confused.

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes i understand greatly that power become great responablity.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I will ask what player it was and goto to him and see if he is still doing it, If he is then i will pull him into a admin sit and ask why, And will give the corresponding punishment... If not i will check Blogs and see if he did , If he did then i will bring him into a staff sit and if not i'll ask the person who told me why he said it.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I'll TP to a Battalion and ask him to get someone, If noone comes after that request i will TP someone to do it.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I'll leave it for incharacter since it was an accident

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: I'll leave that for IC Duites, Staff powers will not be needed.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I'll check first withen the rule books and if 
it still isn't stated i will use my own judgement and act upon that.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: if they don't agree with it i'll tell them to go to the forum useing this link [https://werwolfgaming.net/forums/forum/33-unban-requests/] and do to a unwarn request, if he still countines mute him for 10 minutes as a cooldown...

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe as spades has said on many occasions that i have no life and spend most of it on Gmod SWRP #1 UK Server ( Sorry, That was so cringe ) this also mean i can be active and claim logs when others might not. Aswell i've had the most troublesome start to it and most people know so no need to explain that, but I've pushed through it all and got me to where I am today. Plus with me having over 5 months of playtime on the server and plenty of warnings [10] to seen stuff the ways of the staff team, I know having warnings is a downgrade to an application but these were into my mingeing days which are far over by now.

But the main points for me is:

Activity | I pride myself with being fairly active , At Least 6 / 7 hours everyday when it is a weekend or on a schoolbreak. That's quite alot of time for taking claims

Performance | Yes it's not always good but most of the time it's stable and good, there are the odd few moments where it collapses.

Friends | I've only got 1 friend who isn't my brother (That Doesn't Count) and the last time i've met him was before 2021, This means i never leave my house / bedroom meaning no time where im inactive with people.

Anger Issues | This is kinda a dig at archer but none the less , i am less angry at people even if they piss me off, I laugh it off and if it has really got me wround up i will go away and drink ( Non alcoholic )

Extra Notes: My Last Application was on Febuary 18th, Toon i've done what you replied on my last one. [If you wanna know just look at it]
(Time to get destroyed)
Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

+1
Good battalion member
Would always be online

Archers Brother

Gifpro_out_905bcc322c9d9b8bcc95e3dfb7879eff.gif.28aa349e3fba0d473a75582f0ef15c0d.gif

ezgif-7-d1b098d695.gif.107d772c54d62581a7eab4ff668ca640.gif

gino-ginnelly(1).gif.f6ee9936de2bf71450edc49de02f3ff6.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

DS Commando F91

CWRP Deputy Event Manager

Honour Guard

Past Ranks

CT 2459

CE PFT Medic Colonel

Battalion Colonel

GM LT Colonel

5x Regimental Medic

Jedi Ace

CWRP Senior Event Planner x2

Jedi Watcher

501st Colonel

Jedi Shadow

Jedi Beast Tamer

Jedi Warlock

Jedi Paladin

Jedi Lorekeeper

Jedi Phantom

CWRP Jedi Event Planner

501st Gamma ARC Colonel

Obi wan Kenobi

Plo Koon

Mace Windu

Grandmaster Yoda

+1
Good Supervisor & Trusted.

- Old [CWRP] Ranks (Look how OG I am) - 
CT Commander | CT ARC | 212th ARC | CG ARC | 104th ARC | 501st Commander | GM PVT | 41st SGTM | Jedi Mystic | 2x Event Planner | 2x Jed Knight | CWRP Admin | Jedi Teacher | Sith Arcane | Iron Fron 2nd Deputy | Scaletta Kingpin | Scaletta Don | Stellvertreter Direktor der Propaganda | GD Oberschutze

form.png.5f1b9ffee39958ef4144b1e437bbc98e.png

On 7/27/2021 at 5:25 AM, Triple said:

Your total time is 5mo 5d 11h 26m. [ got no life]

+1

You are pretty fucking devoted to the server and this proves it.

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander

Denied

Unfortunately you weren't chosen for Staff this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve