Clancy Colbert

Clancy Colbert | SCP-096

RP-Name: Clancy Colbert / Agent Colbert

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98270386

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): spacer.png

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): 1 warning for MRDM, killed 3 Class-D that were in airlock

spacer.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Yes.

- I may only use the Bypasser SWEP to open closed doors if I am chasing SCP-096-1.

- I cannot force people to look at my face, otherwise it will count as a failbreach.

- I must always be facing a wall while I'm in my containment chamber and cannot face the door directly.

- I cannot chase an immortal target for more than a minute and am not allowed to kill other SCPs.

- I cannot use Simple Thirdperson or PAC3 to look outside my containment chamber.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yes, I'll finally have something else to play other than E-11.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: Once SCP-096 has reached its target, killed it and entered a calm and docile state. The room which contains SCP-096 will be evacuated of any non-containment personnel to avoid accidents during containment. Once the room has been cleared of personnel, E-11 and B-7 will walk into the room with their backs turned towards SCP-096 and will continue walking backwards until they make contact or feel SCP-096 behind them. One of the containment units will then go behind SCP-096 and carefully place a bag over its head. Once the bag is placed and cannot come off easily, SCP-096 will be placed in containment cuffs and will be placed back into its containment chamber, the bag and cuffs will be removed and the containment chamber doors will be shut closed.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: I would breach containment immediately and chase down the D-class (now referred to as SCP-096-1) while taking the most direct route to his location, once I find SCP-096-1, I will proceed to kill them and sit back down in the exact position I killed them in until I am contained or until someone else sees my face.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): Yes, this is a good RP scenario. Seeing SCP-096's face accidently or not does not matter. SCP-096 kills anybody who has seen his face, doing so in this scenario is the right thing to do.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: I would proceed to kill the GOI member who has seen my face much like every other SCP-096-1. Ignoring the member would count as FailRP on my behalf and is also against SCP-096's rules.