nandor

Nandor's Journal

I'm going to finish writing this later dont delete please

This journal was found in the furthest section of the facility after the cleanup. We don't know where the author is, but it may be a useful primary source of information, and has been classified. Its details may help the foundation deal with and understand this kind of event. 

I woke up in my quarters. It's a small room, not helping the mind, nor is the fact we are so far under the surface of the earth. 

I press the button to the door. It opens, and ahead of me is a catwalk, and sterile white concrete. A spacious room with some computers, servers of some kind i think. I was never a modern computer person. I take some time to comprehend how i got here. Not long ago i was living quite nicely, in a english village. Things were simple and easy then, but i was never one for the easy life. For me, it would be a wasted one. There's only the present, don't think about anything else. I walk up the catwalk, opening another door to a slightly more spacious room. Same sterile concrete, as we are in an underground secret facility. Almost like a very mediocre hell. Further down i find another room, with my knights in shining armour inside. The security guards, cladded in white clothes and tactical gear, bearing submachine guns and rather psychotic tendancies, these would be the demons. They make sure the damned, or rather the inmates, don't run off to where they shouldn't, or more likely play with and torment them. There's about 25 of these inmates, who wear orange overalls, and 12 security guards. I had 2 lieutenants to assist in keeping the lunatics with automatic weaponry from getting out of hand. We had to look good for administration