Fijis unban req

Server you got banned from:SCP server

Your name in-game:Fiji notsgovitch

Your SteamID:Steam Community :: Fijiman

Admins' name that banned you:Dont knopw

Admin's steamID:Dont know

Why did you get banned?:Today

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:I think i should be unbanned because its my favorite server and i was jusdt playing around

Anything else?:

Edited by Fijiman

How long was your ban?

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
40 minutes ago, Cal Reece said:

You're banned permanently , as it was deemed you were not here to roleplay. 

Yes but i wanna be unbanned its my favorite RP server

That’s a negative on my end. I distinctly remember you spamming with your mic. An admin came to you as you were continuously trying to break from your cuffs while under gun point after trespassing. The admin threatened to warn you if you didn’t stop. You proceeded to micapam “I don’t care about being warned.  I just want to get out.” constantly.  

Stay banned please.

Edited by Patrick Greene