ban ban ban ban ban ban

SCP unban request

Your In-game name:C.File

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:40774203

Reason of the ban: breaking too many rules several times.

Date you were banned on: it says today but i think it was 1 or 2 years ago 

Duration of ban:perma-ban

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): don't remember 

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: at the time when when i talked with the admin who banned me (can't remeber the name) we came to the conclusion it was only fair to be a perma-ban given that i rarely follow the rules and the admins.

Do you think your ban was justified:yes

Why should you be unbanned:i really enjoyed playing in the server but at the time i didn't like to follow the rules. I'm a changed man, i want to have fun and provide fun. There is no other server like this one with this type of gamemode and the players who play it and the fun they bring. I would like to ask for anther opportunity. Cheers.

Any kind of evidence:----

Additional information:----

Bro u don't bump less than a day after posting your unban

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic