Your in-Game Name: Sethy Krueger

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164211367

Your Age: 19

Your In-Game Playtime: 4w 5d

Your Warns: 3

Rate Your RP Skills: 8.5

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: 7

O5-7 ''Darkness' Morning''

Joining the Foundation in the year of 2000, He had rose up the ranks of the foundation, gaining a reputation for being one of it's most well-respected and highly intelligent staff He oversaw multiple large-scale breaches, internal and external raids and the most stressful of situations, he had one of the most brilliant minds of his generation and could always shine the brightest in the most dark of situations.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes i have and if need be, i'll look back into them to make sure something.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I Am a natural-born leader and i always take great care to the people under me, i am able to make straight-forward and effective decisions if need be and when stressful and difficult situations, I Can bring in my skill-set and RP Experience and my general desire to make everyone satisfied and happy with their gameplay

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?: The O5 Member is the one responsible behind all decisions that occur in the foundation. every choice, action and thing done by the foundation, is because of them, They do not have time for the smallest of issues, they only deal with the most important and critical problems that the foundation faces on the daily, whether it'd be GOI Relations, SCP's. MTF's. Missions and operations. and of course, with all that power at their finger-tips, as the supreme-heads of the foundation, They have the final-say in everything.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council are the extremely mysterious and powerful highest-ranked members within the foundation, 13 members, no more or less unless required. They hold extreme and the utmost supreme power. they dictate and control the foundation as so they please. As such, all their identities, plans, and day to day activity are all highly classified. As mentioned prior, The O5 Have total control over the foundation and it's sites all around the world. and to some degree. they control the world. 

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: Site Director

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): I Would want to focus on MTF's. if not, Internal Security and Intelligence

Edited by Krueger
Changed up stuff

Animated GIF

Why would you let a person who creates disaster wherever they go become an O5, let alone a Foundation staff member? It is, (no pun intended), a disaster waiting to happen. Furthermore, I'd argue that the Foundation typically wouldn't hire The Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse and would rather put it in a containment chamber.

Other than that, I'd say you are an okay RPer, but the application itself is pretty under detailed.

Neutral

+1

Krueger, know him from past Site Admin times (and Site admin now!!). Horrible Jokes. Sometimes asking for -7 to shoot you sometimes you also like to show your inmaturity from now to then (<= not so nice).

image.jpeg.c0edfe8afa27ff1060b9b394eae2d241.jpeg

O5 apps already responded to

Edited by Exiled

🔱Josh Nixon🔱
Director Nixon<

+1

-Good at his job when he plays SD and E-11 commander

-Very active (iirc I haven't not seen this man)

-App is interesting, also very easy to read

-Though, the whole 5th Horsman thing is a bit weird

Overall I like the app, I also thing that Krueger is a very good RPer and is a good leader

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Changed up the App

Changed the character from ''The Fifth Horseman'' to ''Darkness' Morning''

Added more detail in some questions

Changed Designation number from 11 to 7

Thank you. ❤️

Animated GIF

+1

- I’d say you’re a good role player, and we’ll known in the community.

- I’m +1 this because honestly I’ve mostly seen good things from you, well, from my perspective. 🙂

- Quite frankly your app comes together quite normally, could’ve used a few more words here and there.

- Overall? Solid 7,5/10.

hello

On multiple occasions Krueger has overstepped his position as Site Director into External Affairs when a more than competent Head of External Affairs has been online.

I personally think he is not ready yet to become an O5 Council member.

HoEA Richard Kruspe / UIU Special Agent London

Edited by Richard Kruspe

DENIED

While you have postive feedback the council are still unsure at this time so please try again later

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager