Common Roleplay Name:

Drake Watcher / Hoxton Embers / Listener

Steam Name:

funny femur breaker

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:173037592

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum):

9w 4d

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 

warns.thumb.png.78761cef35255c1546d4817693075c07.png

Why do you want to join MC&D?:

I wish to join MC&D because I generally like the idea of supplying people on surface with guns and anomalies, something that no other job on the server can do. 
Also I need money and since MC&D is a vendor job that can make a bunch of money by selling weaponry to all GOIs on the surface.

I'm quite bored of the current WLs I have because I've spent way too much time on them and I'm looking for more jobs to play, such as MC&D.
I was in MC&D before but I got kicked out for inactivity, so I want to join again because of all the reasons above.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum):

MC&D is a GOI that rises from London full of members dedicated to capture and sell anomalies and weaponry. They are quite powerful because of their unlimited resources and funds. With this power, they can pretty much manipulate the world economy and make more money out of it.
Since they only care about making money, they try to stay neutral with all GOIs to get more possible customers, thus more money.
In the server, MC&D is more of a vendor job, supplying people with drinks, anomalies, drugs, and weaponry. They can also perform hits on certain targets and they can be hired as mercenaries (except the salesman).

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?:

The fact that they are the most powerful GOI in existence. Unlike other GOIs, they don't care about containment or termination of anomalies, their only goal is to make more and more money through selling anomalies. 

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:

Considering my job title is supposed to be a secret, I'd track him down with my Agents and Bouncers as quickly and silent as possible. Then I'd cuff him and interrogate him on how he found out that I'm MC&D and did he leak this information to anyone else. If he did, I'd do the same to them as well. If cuffing is impossible or risky, I'd just assassinate him or send a competent agent/bouncer to take him out.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):

Yes, I've read the job rules and the Code of Conduct. I've been in MC&D before so I know the do's and the don'ts of MC&D.

Accepted.

Request the role on the main discord use this as evidence.

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs