Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?:
I am a VIP

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I use it often and it is decent quality

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?:
Yes, however I don't use it all that often

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):

Spoiler

You should pick me for the SCPRP staff team because I am active on the server, nice, patient and willing to give everyone a fair chance. My temper won't boil over when dealing with difficult people, and I will always reach the best and fairest solution. Additionally, I will be unbiased in all situations, looking at both sides with a neutral attitude. I'll be sure to give everyone ample time to tell their side of the story, so that nobody feels shorted or that the sit was unjust.
I wish to help improve the server by working with other staff to keep the server flowing smoothly. I am thorough when it comes to resolving conflicts, ensuring that all evidence, if required, has been shown and all questions are answered. Additionally, I will always have a strong will to learn. Be it new techniques, good habits, obscure unlisted rules or anything that will help me improve my staff abilities, I will always learn and apply them to my play. There's a lot to learn as staff, but I will always be sure keep a steady mindset. I've had lots of experience with a lack of staff on during downtime, and due to my timezone I will be able to moderate during downtime without hurting my sleep schedule. I've always enjoyed moderation-based positions because I like helping people and resolving conflicts. 

Although not as important, I think becoming a staff member will help me become more known in the community. I like meeting new people, but getting to know new people is just icing on the cake when it comes to staffing.

How long will you be able to play per day?:
I will have an available 12 hour timeframe to play for the next 7 days, but after the 11th I will have a 7 hour timeframe to play excluding weekends. On average though, I think I could get 3-6 hours in on weekends, and 1-4 hours in on weekdays. But, as always, I may have activities going on during the day that will prevent me from playing on the server.

Any past experience as staff?:
No, but I can think of no better place than here to start. As this is the only RP server that I have seriously invested time into, and made some pretty great friends on.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):
0 Bans
3 Warns
Failbreach
Metagame
RDMx1

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:
I know a good amount of them, but I may be missing some

Spoiler

Slay: Kills someone, plays a sound and leaves a body
Sslay: Kills someone without leaving a body or playing a sound
Kick: Forcefully disconnects a player from the server
Slap: Smacks someone, deals optional damage
Reconnect: Reconnects a player on the server
Goto: Brings you to someone
Bring: Brings someone to you
Return: Returns someone to their original position
Removenlr: Removes the NLR zone and timer off of a player
TP: Sends someone to the point you are looking
Warn: Warns someone for a rulebreak, reason included after name
Freeze: Completely stops a player from moving, shooting or swapping items until they are unfrozen
Unfreeze: Unfreezes a player
Jail: Puts a player inside a cage for a set amount of time, if they are killed while inside the cage they will respawn in the cage
Unjail: Removes the cage around the player
Demote: Forcefully change a player to a different job

Some command suffixes:

The player's name
The player's SteamID
^: Self
*: Everyone
@: Player you are looking at

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):

Spoiler

SCPRP is a multiplayer gamemode on Garry's Mod that is based in the SCP universe.
However, every server is unique, and has its own take on the SCP universe.

The SCP universe is a fictional universe in which a wide variety of anomalous objects, creatures or areas exist. These such anomalous objects, creatures or areas are known as SCPs, and are given a custom number to tell them apart. SCP stands for Secure, Contain, Protect, which is the SCP Foundation's main procedure. The SCP Foundation is a secret organization, that makes sure the existence of anomalies is unknown to the general populous. Ignorance is bliss, after all. However, that doesn't stop some people. These people who know of anomalies commonly join or form GOIs, or groups of interest, which deal with anomalies in their own way. Be it profit, fun or the sheer desire for chaos and death. However, some people are known as POIs, or persons of interest, who through one reason or another gained the special attention of the SCP Foundation.

This server is a semi-serious RP server that takes place within the SCP universe. This server features a few main things, like a surface area known as Ovis City, GOIs, custom characters and many foundation jobs. This server attracts people who know about the SCP universe, creating a common interest between all the players, that leads to an enhanced sense of community. Due to these GOIs and custom characters, free-form RP scenarios are common, and very enjoyable. However, there is a good deal of combat that occurs, such as the CI's war on foundation and many GOIs fighting each other. Unlike other servers, W-G SCPRP is very free form, and not very restrictive on the RP you can do. Extravagant events are common, due to their active and creative event planning team.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer):
Yes, I have read and understand the rules of SCPRP. I also know a few job-specific rules, and a few non-listed specifications (I.E despite comms being typed out, they are still voice based IC).

Some of the most common rules enforced by staff are:
RDM
FailRP
Metagame

If anything needs to be fixed let me know!

Edited by Oswald Bruner
Grammar

"Mingy and doesn't really care about the rules" is how I would describe you.

The last interaction I have had with you has been on GRU-P and you were MC&D.

You walked up to a Russian embassy (GRU-P HQ), asked to be let in, showed your ID randomly and then said something along the lines of "Let's establish relations".

Completely randomly and from what I know, you walked up to the embassy with 0 IC info.

Second interaction was you breaking Consequence RP during a hostage situation for whatever reason. Though I am not gonna really complain due to me being biased in this (was the one commiting minor amount of trolling)

For those reasons,