RedZy

RedZy's Staff Application

In-game name:  RedZy

Steam Name: Red

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:160805601

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England, GMT.

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yeah

Current total game-time on the server: 1w4d

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: Jedi Snr Knight. 

Platinum VIP.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yeah, I've got a mic, and it's what I prefer to use when communicating.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I first joined the server, few months ago. Bought Plat VIP and stopped playing due to irl issues, and I've recently started playing again with no breaks.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: I use Discord & Team speak on daily basis, I don't really visit the forums that much, though if this application gets accepted, I'd be using it a lot more frequently as then, it'd be more important to.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns: https://imgur.com/CJ5RVVv

VDM'd Key by accident during a dogfight oops 

State the role of staff on the server: The primary role of a staff member is to enforce all of the rules and make sure that everyone is abiding by them. However, there's more to it, you can also support other players if they need it, for example if someone's stuck and makes a claim etc. 

Another important role of being a staff member in my opinion is to stay professional all the time, because as a member of the staff you're representing not only your server but the server as a whole.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them: Yeah

List of all previous server staff experience: I was a Senior Moderator on a military RP server called Reality Roleplay.

Been a moderator on 2 DarkRP servers, don't remember the names as it was around 2-3 years ago.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yeah

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would bring the player who has made the claim and the person suspected of RDMing, and ask them both one at a time what happened. After finding out what has happened, I'd check the damage/kill logs to make sure that the suspect has clearly killed other clones. After this process has taken place I get the ability to make a clear decisive decision, and if it clearly shows in the logs that he has killed other clone(s) he'd get warned for RDM. After warning the person which has just RDM'd, I'd make sure to spectate him for a bit just to make sure he doesn't just run around the corner and does it again, ruining other's experience on the server.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I'd inform a member of battalion, as training cadets isn't my job, especially when there's claims coming in which I have to attend to and deal with.

If there are no battalion members online, I'd teleport to a player which can train cadets and ask them to train them.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: Mistakes can be made, I'd just inform them to be more careful when trying to holster their weapons, as it goes against the golden rule and they can be arrested for it / warned for ARDM.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: I'm assuming this is a scenario where I'm playing as a IC clone, because I wouldn't really be appearing on the map while on duty as a staff member so there's nothing to worry about. However, if I'm playing IC as a clone It's always nice to remind them that they have to salute to all 2nd LT+ clones as it's a sign of respect.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I've dealt with people like this many many times before, it's them trying to find their way out of getting trouble despite them very well knowing that they've done and are doing. Again, I'd bring the person in question into a staff sit (an OOC area) without sounding like a dick, making them feel like they're being treated fairly just like anyone else I'd inform them that what they've done is against the FailRP rule, although it's not listed in the rules it doesn't mean that they shouldn't use common sense and go ahead do something which they know may be against the server rules. I'd also let them know that for next time before they do something like this again they can always ask members of the staff using the @chat or /OOC if they're unsure of something. 

However, sadly this person would receive a warning for FailRP however, they've also been informed on what to do next time in case they're unsure of something to prevent this from happening again.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I'd let them know that I'm sorry that they feel as if though the given warning is unfair, I'd tell them again what they've done wrong to receive the said warning so that we can both be on the same page, and if they continue being stubborn about it, I'd give them the link to the unwarn/unban forums page so that they can apply for it if they think that my actions have truly been unjustifiable or unfair.

When I used to be a staff, majority of the time someone comes back complaining they always get verbally hostile and start swearing, throwing slurs at me. If this was to ever happen, which is most likely will if I get accepted, I'd first of all, verbally warn them and tell them to stop and if the unnecessary hostile behaviour continues I'd warn them for disrespect.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I know that unlike many other great applicants I lack high rank and playtime, however I hopefully wish that I can make up for that even just a little bit with my past experiences of being a Mod/Snr Mod. Just like a lot of you guys, I also play on the server the whole day starting from morning till around 12, and unlike a lot of you I only play as a Jedi, and I yet to have a lot of important priorities to deal with that would interfere with me joining the staff team, this leaves me with an extreme amount of free time between events where I'm not doing anything and I've only applied because I truly wish to give a hand and spend that time where I'm not doing anything, to me helping the community by joining the staff  team. Another reason as to why I've been inspired to join the staff  team is because I've seen a lot of great and respectable people in there, and not just staff team but also the Event Planner team as well, so I feel as if though working along side you all would be an amazing experience for myself and you too, hopefully.

Over my past experiences as staff I've learnt many important things such as when to be serious and when it's okay to have fun, this way I hope to bring a pleasant experience on both ends. However, this is not the only thing, I've also encountered a lot of members of the staff which are biased (Not on SWRP) so I've learnt that from the beginning that it's always important to treat everyone that you're dealing with just like you'd treat someone that you do like, basically goes with what I said earlier, it's important to be professional especially whilst you're on duty because it's not just you who you're representing.

that's it, thanks for reading my application :)))

Neutral
-Not very high play time
-Great guy

Current Ranks: Honour Guard 🤓
Past Ranks: Gavz's Kitten, Shock Vice Commander, CG Vice Commander, Obi Wan Kenobi, 104th Captain ,GC Person Solaire is cringe MCO, CW EP, 501st SO

image.png.324b76498a285dfc28bba9c6ce924924.png

Neutral
Not high playtime
Cool guy

Gifpro_out_905bcc322c9d9b8bcc95e3dfb7879eff.gif.28aa349e3fba0d473a75582f0ef15c0d.gif

ezgif-7-d1b098d695.gif.107d772c54d62581a7eab4ff668ca640.gif

gino-ginnelly(1).gif.f6ee9936de2bf71450edc49de02f3ff6.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

DS Commando F91

CWRP Deputy Event Manager

Honour Guard

Past Ranks

CT 2459

CE PFT Medic Colonel

Battalion Colonel

GM LT Colonel

5x Regimental Medic

Jedi Ace

CWRP Senior Event Planner x2

Jedi Watcher

501st Colonel

Jedi Shadow

Jedi Beast Tamer

Jedi Warlock

Jedi Paladin

Jedi Lorekeeper

Jedi Phantom

CWRP Jedi Event Planner

501st Gamma ARC Colonel

Obi wan Kenobi

Plo Koon

Mace Windu

Grandmaster Yoda

You dont have enough playtime :(( You need to have at least 14 days and you only have 11 days so keep that up

Youre a great guy but I would reccomend reaching a higher rank so they can see that youre dedicated and can be trusted.

Just keep playing and Im sure it will go great but maybe not right now 

Current Ranks

🐸

Denied

Unfortunately you weren't chosen for Staff this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve