Tyrese Washington

Tyrese Washington Staff App

Name: Tyrese Washington

What country are you from?: I am from the United States of America I am in Mountain Standard Time.

How well do you speak and understand English?: I have a communications degree so I would consider myself to be rather fluent in English

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112561055

In-Game name(s): Director Washington

Play Time: 2 weeks 4 Days 21 Hours 44 Minutes and 35 Seconds

IE1rMs9prAUlTFtb5K1Wu37tDUF3UokzXwv1VJMOA8x3brIERbs_ROapsWdTvdpHlCs3gKwfz7iMS-hRR-_9pbdJahvOnxW2URqZwurL4Q9Qu8hYqIg5oXBG7eLry-2sfQxq3RG_

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: Platinum VIP

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes

Why should we pick you? (250-word minimum): Personally, I would like to join the staff team because I wish to help out in any way I can, I am a patient person as well as responsible. I am responsible because I can handle pressure when a lot of its on me and when I am in stressful situations. I have basic leadership skills, and I’m helpful in a lot of situations. I’m able to talk to people about the situations they are in, as well as keep my cool in those situations, not going off and yelling at the people who are being talked to in staff sits. I’m dedicated and passionate about whatever I set my mind to. I’ve noticed and appreciated how helpful the staff team is and want to join those wonderful people in their mission to make the server and wonderful community. Lots of people on this server are supportive and understanding and I would like new players who hop on the server for the first time to be met with the same kind of positive atmosphere. I should be accepted into the staff team because I wish to become more involved in the server. I also want to be able to help out anyone I can and help the community. I would love to become more involved with events as well as improvements in roleplay, and community relations. I not only enjoy roleplaying on the server but if I do get my application accepted I will help to improve the community in even more ways. When I play on the server I tend to be serious but not overwhelmingly serious to the point where I sound like a jerk. I would incorporate this into my staff situations with other players. I don’t like being a mean guy in most situations but when it comes to certain things I am able to put the hammer down. And due to my leadership skills, my skills in high-stress situations as well as my overall attitude I should be accepted into staff.

How long will you be able to play per day?: maybe 3-4 hours I am currently attending college and working full time so that does take priority 

Any past experience as staff?: On this server no but on other servers yes, I was an Head Admin on Ice fuse as well as many other star wars RP servers. 

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I have no previous warns or bans

FFeDm0-swviqvPFbnctlAMC8XO-1eRAVca7KKX2g75iwnQfmNZc-70Ti9FR93mOmzMqXNDnS1B2s79wqkFCFxNRNpwP_OWYBk2LjnmFLMpEocfSzBgvA3kmyMrYKIlBRegxbxdrp

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is not only about being a giant lizard or a weird skinny white guy and killing people. It is about playing the role of someone on the site of the SCP foundation. Whether that be a scientist, a Security guard, an MTF unit, or even a janitor. There is a multitude of jobs that you can do all having their own responsibility on the site. If you want to be a scientist you are able to run tests and write your own documents on SCPs on site. If you want to be a guard you can site at D-Block and make sure no D-Class get out. If you want to be service personal you can go pick up trash. What I’m trying to say is SCP-RP is about working on a site of the SCP foundation and finding the job that fits you.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer)?: Yes I do understand the rules of SCP-RP. Not only do I understand the basic rules like RDM and FailRp. But I also understand the specific rules that we have that are server-specific. Whether those have to deal with SCPs or with roleplay groups like Anderson’s robotics. I also understand rules that have to do with building as well as abusing the features of the server. I believe that I don’t only understand these rules but I am well versed in these rules.

Neutral/+1

You're a good guy
Like Kaneki said, I see no issue with you joining staff
The application in and of itself isn't the best, and doesn't meet the word requirement. However, given the quality of your ??? application I have no doubts that if need be you could go back and add more content to this application.

If you bring the app up to standards, this will be changed to a +1