Wlodek

Richard Kowalski- SD app.

In-Game Name: Richard Kowalski

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86953084

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: In image attached below(Im not sure how to put it in correct place.)

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions:  Not too much in terms of leadership positions, thought I did spend some time as acting side director when nobody else was willing to be one. I usually am mostly side advisor, on which I have quite a lot of time spent.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:  I am willing to learn new things, I’ve been enjoying being acting site director in past, I also believe I am doing decent job as one. I’ve also been observing other directors at work quite a lot and I think I’ve learned something from that.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?  Site director is one of highest people on site, except for O5 council. He’s supposed to manage site(through giving orders to heads of departments, for example) and he’s in control of it. He also can demote people below him in chain of command.

What is the O5 Council?:  The O5 council is group of 13 highest ranking members of Foundation, who are above in chain of command over any other Foundation personel.  Their existence is kept secret from lower clearance level personel, and they oversee entire Foundation. The O5 council also has their own MTF(A-1), which is tasked with their protection.

20210817124401_1.jpg

+1 

- Active

- Good RP skills

I met you not too long ago and we worked well together I hope you can become an SD because I'm sure you have the skills. ''Have fun in the LCZ''

+1 this mf right here is arguably the most competent SA i have ever met. He takes 'control' when the SD isnt there, makes the right calls in difficult situations and is very nice. sometimes i forget hes not a SD

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel