NoylDestroyer

Staff Application

Name:Noyl Destroyer 

What country are you from?:Romania(I live Italy and i speak 3 languages)

How well do you speak and understand English?:I have a very good accent but sometime i have trouble on forming a frase(dont judge me,i have to remember 3 languages)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:458611947

In-Game name(s):Noyl Destroyer 

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP):2W5Days17Hours

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?:Im PlatVip

Do you have a microphone?:yes

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?:Yes but not in Werewolf server

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):I spend most of the time  on PC playing Gmod on this server.I always want to improve and help people with everything they might ask,i always try to make people understand the rules(The new ppl that just joined)as best i can.I can be very polite,i always try to give the best RP feeling at others.Im not a minge and i could even help with tech problems.

How long will you be able to play per day?:it depends of the situations i have at home:to 2 hours to full day(24 hours)

Any past experience as staff?:I was Support staff on discord(Im not sure if counts as staff)

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):I got banned 2 years ago and i dont remember even why,i actually tried to get staff but i was new in gmod in general and i didnt know the rules,i changed and now im back trying to get/give the best experience of RP

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:Yes

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):We have different factions fighting or coop with each other or to keep the secrets of the scps or to fight other faction that want to use them as weapons:
SCP-RP is multiplayer gamemode that its based on the official game of SCP Containment Breach.
The SCP Universe is a "weird" universe where anomalous objects,creatures or areas exists.These anomalous are called SCPs and the SCP Foundation come in play:SCP Foundation stand for Secure Contain Protect and they take these anomalies and they give them a number with a colour:-Green- "Safe" that means an SCP its easy to recontain.-Yellow -"Euclid" its when its behavior(Of the SCP) cannot be unerringly predicted, either because the item is sentient, it behaves outside of current scientific knowledge, or its nature is simply poorly understood at present.-Keter- its when the SCP active hostility to human life, civilization, and/or spacetime, and are capable of causing significant destruction in the event of a containment breach.

"There are some more that exist in lore but i wont explain them as the server doesnt have these type of SCP"

This server have a special feature and this is "SURFACE" when ppl can roleplay as civlians/police and GOI.
This last one is the enemy of SCP Foundation as they want to use these SCP to cause death and chaos on the Earth.GOI factions can coop or fight eachother and it depends on the RP relation they have currently 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:Yes i do understand the rules of SCP-RP

Garry's Mod 17_08_2021 23_33_20 (2).png