The United Kingdom

How well do you speak and understand English?:

Fluently

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:497336506

In-Game name(s):

Richard Kruspe / Special Agent London

Play Time. Must be at least 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP):

JtPSDt7RIn9CDpMAocgKJ-7S5fzBN3RchQQuW2S1jg2qS8TXnJPBshMFU4QyaeaP7rMRJgWBu4WwE168EpLWKh_384nLBDsj8vGvs7ZFy_HTW3NihzfiG-IbXPRNXAYVGTbUbuB-

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?:

Platinum.

Do you have a microphone?:

Aye.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?:

Indeed I do.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):

I believe I should be picked as a new member of the staff team because of numerous reasons:

1. I am extremely active during GMT hours on the server and into the early EST hours, this means that times when staff may not be online or are currently busy and limited in numbers, I can jump in to aid and help deal with sits where needed and where possible.

2. I work quite well in a team, I have worked in previous much larger teams and was able to lead where required and aid where people most needed it. I believe this is a strong trait to have as a disorganised group may end with multiple staff arguing and fighting over what might have been a simple solution, an example is when I worked on Icefuse as one of their Event Staff, I spent a lot of my time speaking to others forming a team for an event even when the events weren’t mind I was used to working in a close team with one another.

3. Integrity - Now I know, I have multiple issues with a few warnings and people who may believe I am childish and while I wont say no to it, I accept these but also can show seriousness when required by my team. In staff sits I can prove to be very serious and should the situation be of very high importance I believe I personally can match the bar of seriousness and professionalism needed and match it.

4. Impartialness - No matter what situation is brought before me, I always try to stay impartial and focus mainly on evidence if it is present. I do not like people I know more or who I am friends with as that would lead to unfair admin sits where some people would always be let of freely even if sometimes they are in the wrong.

How long will you be able to play per day?:

At this moment in time, more than likely 5+ hours daily. However, in the future it may be reduced due to work or other personal dealings.

Any past experience as staff?:

Yes, I staffed for over 1 ½ years to nearly 2 years on Icefuse Networks as an Elite Administrator (Something like the role of Senior/Executive Administrator in Werwolf Gaming), within that role I played a part in leading the mentoring team for new staff members spending almost a year there aiding in the training the newest staff recruits, towards the end of my time as a admin and moving into being an Elite Admin, I helped led a group of admins called the “Game Masters” (Werwolf equivalent being that of the Event Planners). They were responsible for producing on average 5 to 6 events per day on regular days and around 8 or 9 events on days where there were a large number of players on the server.

Any previous warns/bans? If so, why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):

cr7nqTJV1YL01TTqBLjiiN_nHa_tmousV4oiSRsy4ukgiH9-qU2OxMWvJ4EJ8BqRRc1iTna1G-BaYOs9K438Rk4HucaMrxc78qDf1LOLLVQ69tg7OW6waef0AI9aRwXny_cbezLV

No Bans however I have received 3 warns with the first dating back to April of 2020 where when building, one of my props that I grabbed collided with other props and was propelled forwards killing someone, Nick Teddy determined it to be an accidental propkill.

My second warn was for breaking FearRP under gunpoint in cuffs, however the person arresting me had cuffed me for an OOC reason and wasn't looking with a gun pointed at me when I was breaking out.

My final warn occurred back when the 016 briefcase anomaly would spawn on the surface and someone dropped it in front of my feet in PD whilst I was tabbed out, when I tabbed back in I felt it was unfair and killed myself with a fridge however it bounced and also killed someone else.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:

Aye, a few basic ones include:
- !Goto - Teleports you to someone

• !Bring - Brings someone to you

• !jail - Jails someone for a specific time
    - !freeze - Freezes someone
    - !jailtp - Jails and teleports someone to you
    - !ban/!xban - Ban a user
    - !kick - Kick a player from the server

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):

SCP-RP is based in the fictional SCP Universe where people and objects that can have anomalous properties exist such as SCP-173 a statue that is alive and can move when people blink. The server is a semi-serious RP server that allows people with an interest in the universe to take part in immersing themselves with these anomalous entities. The server’s main focus relates to the biggest group of the SCP Universe, the SCP Foundation which aims to take these entities away from public eye and securely contain them in an effort to protect the public as some are too dangerous to be let loose. The server’s take on the Foundation allows players to partake in RP in a variety of different jobs such as being a Class-D, a Researcher, a MTF member and various other jobs. Along with the Foundation, the server allows players to partake in RP in a small city called “Ovis City” which is situated right above the Foundation Site. Within the city, numerous RP groups can be seen such as the Mayor and PD, Marshall Carter and Dark Ltd, Chaos Insurgency. All of these groups can interact either as friendlies, neutrals or hostiles with one another and the Foundation itself. Most commonly, the Chaos Insurgency is at war with the Foundation partaking in raids through Gate A or MT to infiltrate the facility and cause mayhem by killing high ranking facility personnel or stealing whatever they can get their hands on, their eventual goal is the collapse of the Foundation as a whole. Another group in Ovis is MC&D, or Marshall Carter and Dark Ltd. they primarily set up in the nightclub and can sell weaponry, boosters, all sorts of things to the members of the surface for a price and their goal is predominantly money to get as much as possible and become wealthy beyond belief. Each group present, both new and old, are able to create new RP situations for themselves and the server by RPing with different groups such as MC&D and CI might make an alliance where MC&D gets lots of money from CI in exchange MC&D dont sell to Foundation, this can change to swap up RP and MC&D might then go to sell elsewhere and strike up other deals. It is mainly down to the players to influence RP.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:

I do understand the rules of SCP-RP as on multiple occasions I have been involved in sits as a witness or a victim of rule breaks so I believe I am quite clued up on quite a few of a rle breaks including a few of the most common ones being:

RDM - (Random Death Match) A situation when someone randomly kills one or more people for no RP reason. Punishments range from a verbal warning to a permanent ban depending on the level of the player accused, amount of kills etc.

Metagame - A situation where someone uses Out of Character knowledge to aid themselves within RP such as checking someone's name on the leaderboard and instantly killing them if they are under a different groups tab such as a FA metagaming and killing a CI for seeing them under the leaderboard as a CI. Punishments can range from a verbal warning to a ban depending on severity, if it is a recurring problem with the accused.

FearRP - A situation where someone could either break out/continue to break out of cuffs while having a gun point at them or having overwhelming firepower pointed at them e.g. 1 CI vs 4 or 5 Nu-7 all having weapons drawn on the CI. Normally the situation is dealt with verbally however it may extend to a warning if it is continuous.

With my interactions on the server, Richard Kruspe is someone I've never really had to deal with as staff, he's competent, friendly and good to engage with on the server. Personally, I think he'd be a sound addition to the staff team, overall;

+1

Edited by Cal Reece

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

Richard is a very active individual on the server and I've enjoyed my time playing with him on E-11, he definitely knows the rules through and through and its safe to assume that he'll make a great addition to the staff team.

Putting aside that time you stun sticked me off my own bridge and killed me, it's a +1. Best of luck!

Big Old +1

Very Mature , would like to see you on team

Good Luck Lad 

Ace Rews 

Current Ranks:

Scp - Executive Administrator 

Scp - Lead Discord Support

Scp - Group Manager

Head Of External Affairs - HOEA

Unusual Incidents Unit - Manager- Head Of Obama Branch 

Ethics Committee - Head Of Staff

Head Of Manufacturing  - Keters Bitch