Jason Haze

Jason Haze's Site Director application

In-Game Name: Jason Haze/Aragon Stoss/Agent Omen/Viken Ironside 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:188307512

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 6w4d-see attachment below 

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I currently hold a position within the Head of external affairs department

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I believe I would be a good site director as I have proven on other jobs that I have great leadership capabilities and that I am a very competent individual. I trust in myself to constantly make the right decisions and not falter under pressure or stress. I will be able to effectively communicate with the heads of other departments and MTFs to ensure the safety, security, secrecy and flow of the site, ensuring everything is done the way it needs to be in order for the foundation to progress. I will always be active, making sure my attention is anywhere it needs to be at any given time and carefully delegate tasks if I need to. I am a logical thinker and can solve problems using not only common sense but lateral thinking ensuring the decisions I make are the best ones possible or real close to it. For these reasons, I believe I would make a good site director.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The site director is the highest ranking member on site at any given time (Apart from the O5 council) and therefore he must make most of the hard decisions and delegate tasks among the heads of other departments such as the HOS, the HoEA and the highest ranking MTF members on site at that time. The site director ensures the flow of the site, making sure everything is going right and that the site is performing to the standards of the council. The director must always be on alert for any new or developing situations and ensure problems are dealt with swiftly.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council. A group run by 13 individuals who are considered to run the world, with some of which utilising anomalous abilities to keep themselves safe from harms way. The O5 council are a secret group which runs the organisation known as "The Foundation", having absolute power and authority over its employees. Not much is known about the council and the little that is known is not considered to be 100% accurate information. The members within the council are highly secretive, with very little people knowing of not only their identity but existence, such as anyone below clearance 2 not even knowing of their existence.  Only the most Loyal, skilled and trusted individuals the foundation can provide, such as that from MTF-Alpha-01, may even get a hint at their identity. This group sits in the backlines and guides the foundation towards their desired path, playing the puppeteer ensuring the foundation is held to its needed standards in order to be able to protect the world from the threats they hold.

Garrysmod Screenshot 2021.08.25 - 11.30.48.46.png

Edited by Jason Haze

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

4 hours ago, Loather Breaker said:

+1

Good at leadership,

Competent.

I trust him.

He's been watching me for quite a while now.

Been watching you for quite a while now.

+1

On 8/25/2021 at 11:30 AM, Jason Haze said:

I currently hold a position within the Head of external affairs department

As different as HoEA is compared to SD, I think you are beyond capable in actually being SD. It might take some time to get used to the difference, but the experience you have is better than most -and you could get better with trying SA for at least a bit- or if not, nothing really would be gained or lost.

I believe I would be a good site director as I have proven on other jobs that I have great leadership capabilities and that I am a very competent individual.

Couldn't agree more. I've seen you as HoEA before and are extremely good at it, as well as understanding the Legal Codex with your role within CSB. 

MTFs to ensure the safety, security, secrecy and flow of the site

I am not going to say this as fact, but I will use this as a tip, or advice. I think many Site Directors overstep in the first few weeks as SD, either by being a micromanager -of which many would say I was and I somewhat agree- or by not letting others take command of their own units -either overusing MTF- Not saying that you will, just advice or heads up. I honestly can't find anything else to comment on, I think the application is well made, nothing but positive. Best of luck.

20 hours ago, Henry Johnstone said:

+1

Unironically worst CI I've ever seen

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

5 hours ago, Jason Haze said:

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

Cope, Jason.

valdis romeo

Today on bottom gear:

CI Has been removed and replaced a permanent NU7 surface task force

Alex Doe is now an NU7 main.

Alan J Miller now owns O5, MCND and HoEA

V8 has just come out 

Tom Nook has persuaded SMT to remove all breachable SCP's and replace them with idle AI's

Benny wickers has been unbanned 

The Red Spy has been unbanned on forums

Jason haze... Is still waiting for a response on his SD app...

Bump

On 9/30/2021 at 8:14 AM, Jason Haze said:

Technical difficulties, Fixer.OS has crashed and is being rebooted. in the meantime, we'll start stealing your data and then resolve the issue.  - Microsoft  

On 9/30/2021 at 9:14 AM, Jason Haze said:

Today on bottom gear:

CI Has been removed and replaced a permanent NU7 surface task force

Alex Doe is now an NU7 main.

Alan J Miller now owns O5, MCND and HoEA

V8 has just come out 

Tom Nook has persuaded SMT to remove all breachable SCP's and replace them with idle AI's

Benny wickers has been unbanned 

The Red Spy has been unbanned on forums

Bump

Why are you so impatient smh