Harry's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name:
HarryMcMillsy

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:114086050

Current rank on the server:
Trial EXO

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum)
2weeks, 2 day, 4 hours (as of 06/05/2020)

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:
Yes and Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:
Yes, twice

Do you meet the requirements:
I believe so

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum)
I’m Harry and I’m 14, I spend most of time, way too much time, on SWRP but when I’m not my interest pursues my love of aerospace with my number one goal in life to fly as a pilot of civilian aircraft. I have a strange interest in the clone wars ironically as I have only watch 3 of the films and never seen a single episode of the Clone Wars series making my knowledge of it slightly lacking but I don’t let it stop me.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)
GC Trial EXO Harry (GC Lieutenant Colonel)

Highest rank obtained:
Trial EXO / LT COL

What current rank do you have:
Trial EXO / LT COL

What is your current regiment:

Green Company

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)
Ever since I joined the server I have looked up and wanted to join Battalion. I am more than willing to learn the ways of Battalion and to give my time to the regiment that I could get. Not only this but I am active and dedicated to the role. I have looked at what the other regiments do and I feel I have a good idea how they work and how most other Battalion lead.

I will be prepared to take criticism and build on it. I am serious and do not mess around especially in a serious moment. I would respect everyone. and put my time in for everyone, I would make sure to follow all my roles and responsibilities not just complete them but complete them well and I do try to be somewhat interesting.

I can be prepared for any kind of attack and I will always be ready to grant and deny things.

My time in both GC and especially CT has taught me leadership on a mass scale, and I feel that I would be able to lead everyone into battle not just effectively but hopefully successfully. I would not be able to just complete these things on the battlefield, but I will still be responsible and sensible person on Defcon 5 and follow through all the other responsibilities of Battalion when we are not in a attack. 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)
The roles of Battalion do change as you climb through the ranks but while on defcon 5 the role of Battalion is to keep on top of granting and denying various requests from other clones to do trainings or for Jedi to leave MB.

During your time as Battalion Officer Cadet and Battalion Officer you are to the learn the ways of Battalion and to learn to understand how they work.

Once you reach the rank of Battalion 2nd Lieutenant you are given a regiment to be the supervisor of, your job is to lead trainings and to give advice to the regiment but not to do the job of Hierarchy.

Once you get to Battalion Captain although you still have a regiment to supervise you now have a new responsibility, to mentor the brand-new Battalion Officer Cadets and Battalion Officers.

Once you reach Battalion Command your roles change completely, you stop needing to mentor Battalion Officer Cadets and Battalion Officers unless you have to and you stop supervising the regiment unless you have to and there is no other Battalion to do it, instead now you are in charge of Battalion and you are to watch the rest of Battalion to make sure they are all preforming well and report to the Admirals about their performance. You continue this all the way through Battalion command.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why)
No I have not

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:
I do understand

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL)
When you are not leading your aim is to assist the Battalion who is leading by giving callouts and to the Battalion who is leading. You should go with a regiment who you are assigned by the leading Battalion or the regiment that you supervise, remembering that you are to not tell the commander what to do but instead to give advice or suggest they did something else.

Most importantly while you are in combat and not leading you are not to take over or advice against the plan and leading of the Battalion who is leading.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?
The things you must do when you first become a Battalion Officer Cadet are:

1.     Host a training which consists of faces, formations and questions

2.     Lead an event fully (but not using the voice amp)

3.     Call and lead a de-brief of a recent attack

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?
When you are co-leading an event you must remember that the leader is the only person who is allowed to use the voice amp, with this your job is to grant and deny various requests from other clones for special equipment ext.

Anything else:

Thank you for reading my application.

Current Ranks:

CG 

Past Ranks:

IC: CT Lieutenant -- GC Colonel / GC Trial EXO -- CG Temp Vice Commander -- Battalion Colonel --  CG SGTM

OOC: CWRP Moderator

neutral 

I don't think as a Major you exaclty have experienced leadership on a "mass scale" or enough to be super confident in leading a full server, you may well be able to but . Also every response looks like it may as well have just been copied and pasted straight from the battalion handbook. Also you are quite young. My advice is play more, get more experience and include more orgininality in your application.

Edited by Kids
silent stupid

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

Neutral

I haven't encountered you in game, but the quality of the answers do provide an insight into your capacity, and competency when it comes to a position of power within SWRP and your ability to understand what your duties would be as a member of Battalion. 

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

+1

- Competen

- Trusted as he got T EXO

- Mature

- Never had a bad interaction with him

- Active

Good Luck!

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

Neutral

Haven't ever bumped into you

Your age may be a barrier when trying to order people (then again maybe not with your reputation)

BUT

Sound nice 

Has a good reputation with people 

Sounds dedicated and confident to become Battalion 

His rank shows him as responsible and respectable 

FabulousSelfishCleanerwrasse-small.gif.f72d92ab848b0ae216a4f2b603e4bbb8.gif

+1

as a member of GC, I can say that he's an active and  a very respectful lad, he's trusted and 

I've got no worries that he'd take this role with 100% seriousness and dedication. 

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

Denied

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since battalion is nearly full, we didn't think you would be the best candidate to take up the last spot.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Past ranks:

Nobody cares