State all your previous OOC punishments: 

https://imgur.com/a/37510Qx

In Character Section -

In-Game name:

CG Captain Gryphon

All Previous Ranks Obtained:

| CG Captain | CT PVT | 212th PVT | 74th COL | 41st M MJR | RRD 2nd LT

What should we pick you for Battalion:

i think i should be chosen because i always had to lead in my regiments, so i think i got a very good skill as leadingship. in 74th i always watched over the regiment, kind of like a supervizing, like what to do. i also think that i am a very strong minded person, because i dont do things that im not ment to do, i got 2 warns, but those 2 were long times ago. i also lastly changed my name in the server from Damien to Gryphon, but still much people know who i am, luckily. besides that, i am very skilled at leading, to set people on their job, so they know what they need to do in kind of situation. 

i also am very good in organizing, in RL (real life) i almost every day organize on work, and on school for example, for me its just really simple. and as a battalion, it would go great. its not only organizing on defcon 3 and below like: ''units coming from UD, all units go there, and flanking regiments go flank''. its also the responibility you get on defcon 4 and 5 with granting, denying or asking the reason what the person wants. its also when something happend, like: when a Cartel or Pirate has stolen some data or equipment, you need to have it back

and even with all of these skills, i think i am a good fit for Battalion! 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: 

they make sure everything goes fine in every way, they manage the whole base on defcon 5 when thing are happening like Granting, denying or asking the reason when someone wants to leave the MB or to claim TR1. and if someone wants to enter the MB when they are no Clone, the battalion is responible to make sure they are not getting. its also making sure that poeple are doing their job, and not messing around with each other.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment:

i once have been demoted in RRD for inactivity, and i also have been striked in CG, because i mass prop killed in the cadet area.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

i very much do, even with all the responsibility you get as a Battalion.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading:

Most of the time Battalion help with their supervizing Regiment, they help them during combat, and tell them how, and what to do. they just make sure everything is going fine in their regiment, so they learn from their mistakes and to help them.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

- lead a event (like a base attack or planetary)
- Hosting a satisfactory de-brief
- Hosting an open training

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

from Private to Captain

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Battalion Colonel and above

Anything else:

it would be very great if i get chosen, because i always wanted to be a Battalion. its just the power and might you get from the role, but also the responsebility you get. you will never get that as a normal clone, and i will also never give up, with working hard and get the best out of me, to get a chance of becoming a Battalion Member. 

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |