Evan Dark

Dr.Dark/Ethan Dark Admin app

Name:Dr.Dark

What country are you from?:  I refuse to answer 

How well do you speak and understand English?:I am Self-taught so i still have some small problems with English but i dont have problems to understand what other people are saying

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:103326019

In-Game name(s):Evan Dark,Ethan Dark 

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP):image.png.a580855da8ee4c1e906b6bcabda5748e.png

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: No

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):
I want to become admin because im modest,caring,self-taught person thats wants to help this community as much as possible. I have sense of justice i can also understand how people feel when they have problem and i want to be albe to help people in need and i want to help this server by keeping people from breaking rules and mingery.I dont have any experience from other servers as admin, but i want to give it a try and become good admin.I have been playing on the server from 2019.

Im willing to join the staff team because staff team helped me a lot in the past so i want to help back to Staff team and help to the server.Also what gives me motivation is that you became known between people, becuase in that moment your word actully means something.

I may not have all the things person needs to become part of staff team but still im willing to learn and help to others as much as possible, i dont care about what other people thinks of me, because all that matters to me is this gaming community and the people in the community i want to help them. I may not be the first one here with the same ideas and thoughts but still im different from others.I have compassion and will power to become staff memeber.

How long will you be able to play per day?: I can be active from 1 hour to 5 hours or more 

Any past experience as staff?: Sadly no, but i did try to become admin on other servers but i wasnt experienced enough 

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):image.thumb.png.1104dfe891a399c4ff56787e23e67f23.png

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: I do know them 

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):SCP-RP places person in to person in alternative reality with anomalouse entities,people,groups etc. The goal of SCP-RP is to place people in to RP situations like testing,escapes,hostage situations and many more.SCP-RP is about playing as certain character that is placed in the variouse situations during the playtime
People on the server have power to make their own RP situations and actions 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I do understand the rules and i accept them all and i will make sure they will not be broken 

image.png

Edited by Evan Dark

+1 

Nice guy, understands the rules and is in general a very understanding and charismatic person. IMO would be a good fit for staff 👍

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel