Sanguinius

Iris/Lasagna EP Application

Must have atleast 2 week playtime.
- You must have TS and be active on it.
- You must be able to speak and understand English.

- Must be atleast 14 years old
- You must have good lore knowledge. (Canon)
- Type "W-G E-Planner" in the "Anything else" section.

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: you_want_lasagna https://steamcommunity.com/id/lasagnastasty/

Roleplay Name: Will most likely be Iris

Teamspeak Name: Gunter Karl will most likely change once the server releases etc

Playtime on the Server: N/A

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:527511399

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: WG NRP Moderator.

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans: None

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Don't believe the content pack is up. But if it was I think it should be on a Space map

Enemies, HP, Amount: Enemies will be Rebel Employed Mercenary's 1000HP At Most and around 6 of them with Relatively decent Mid-range Weapons .
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

Passive, HP, Amount: There will be a passive standoff at the Start, Imperial Negotiators will attempt to secure the artefact's safely. 1000HP Each EC. 6 Of them.

Imperial Execution: Fleet will make an announcement such as "A Bogey has been spotted on a long range Scanner, Matching the description of a target ship. Board The Transports and move to the ISD" Moving map the Star destroyer will leave hyperspace and the Fleet will announce "Man the Hangar as we Tractor Beam the ship in." Then the EP Brings the ship in.
(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character Execution: The EC's will be lead to defend their ships entrance and the EP/Head EC will Attempt to negotiate with the Imperial Negotiator. Then when the empire get ordered to Open fire. They will hide in the ship using an energy weapon to Stun everyone and run out to a safer location.
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Story:

Event Information: Rebel Employed Mercenaries Are transporting Jedi artefacts to a rendezvous point 
Picking up the ship on a long range radar the Empire head straight to the point, Tractor Beaming the Ship into the hangar the Stormtroops Run up and surround the Ship, Then the Crew negotiate but this fails leading to the Empire attempting to storm the ship, Then the Merc's Throw out a flash or gas grenade and make a run for it, Running around the ships secret corridors and quiet parts slowly sabotaging until they are all found and either killed or arrested.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responseabilties a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Event Planners are to Further IC Roleplay and Timelines. Bringing EC's to do so they will setup and Host an event Either being a passive one such as a fun event where you Investigate or Combat when you have to fight rebels or Mercenaries etc.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: I do

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner 😉

Edited by Gunter Karl

Neutral/-1

Although the premise is good, the plan lacks a lot of specifics and even basic detail for an EP application.

Responding to the map question with "Space map" doesn't fill me with confidence in your abilities either. Although I understand that the content pack isn't released, there are some maps predetermined on the IRP EP spreadsheet which would have took you just a little bit of digging to find.

This event may also be very hard to pull off due to the addition of tractor beams and having ECs running around a ship is hard to control.

I also find your plan very difficult to follow with some grammatical errors and unclear descriptions.

I can't comment on the type of person you are but you seem like a nice person, I think that with some more refinement of your application and plan you could have a good shot as an EP.

1137912632_weirdthing.gif.dc9b364189576d11a2c563532522e930.gif

Denied

Due to me not knowing you I decided to query with WW2 staff to get a better idea of who you are and how you would fit into the IRP EP team, unfortunately based off this I have decided not to give it you this time partially due to past incidents whilst on WW2. Id suggest that you play some IRP upon release, build up a good standing within the community and then go from there.

The actual event plan wasn't terrible, and I appreciate that you've tried to think of something different.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]