Purpose

Endos First Imperial Roleplay Event planner Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Endothman + https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199141685573/

Roleplay Name: Endo

Teamspeak Name: Endo

Playtime on the Server: N/A

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:590709922

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: no

Current Age: 14

Warns/Bans: 0

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: N/A

Enemies, HP, Amount:

x2 Rebel Sniper: 2,400hp

x4 Rebel Soldier: 2,500hp

x2 Rebel Heavy: 2,600hp

x2 Jedi Survivor: 100,000hp

Passive, HP, Ammount:

Captured Imperial spy: 30,000

Imperial Execution:

Fleet will first be informed that an Imperial Spy holding importand information has been captured and taken to a nearby Rebel camp. The Empire will locate the Rebel camp and launch an attack with an AT-AT. After the camp is cleard, the remaining rebel forces will take the captured Imperial spy into a nearby cave. The Empire will push into the cave, destroy the remaining Rebel forces and free the Imperial spy. The Spy will then enter the AT-AT and the Empire will begin to return to base. On the way back to the base, Rebel Rienforcements will abush the Empire and attempt to destroy the AT-AT. The Empire must protect the AT-AT until they reach the base. Upon arrival to the base the Rebel Forces will attempt one lat attack on the Imperial base. After there Rebels have been defeated and main base has been cleard, the battle will be over. 

Sith/Inquisitor Execution:

The Sith will learn that 2 Jedi Survivors have stolen important sith holocrons and are attemping to flee. The Sith will need to find the Jedi and stop them before they escape.

Event Character Execution:

Rebel Execution:

The Rebels will first need to defend the camp from the Empire. Once the camp is lost, they will take the captured Imperial Spy to the bottom of the cave. They must protect the cave and try to stop the Empire from saving the Spy. After being defeated the Rebels will ambush the Empire and attempt to Stop the Spy from returning to the enemy base by destroying the Imperial AT-AT. They will then attempt one final attack on the enemy AT-AT in the Imperial base.

Jedi Survivor Execution:

The Jedi Will first steal the important Sith holocrons, after being spoted they will attempt flee. Once they arrive to their ships, the ships will be damaged and dysfunctional. The Jedi will then be forced to decide between fighting the Sith or fixing one ship and leaving one Jedi behind.

Story:

Event Information: 

An Imperial spy has been captured and taken to a Rebel Camp nearby. The Empire will need to locate the camp, destroy the rebels and return the Spy back main base safely. Meanwile the Sith must stop 2 Jedi from escaping the planet with Inportant Sith holocrons.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responseabilties a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes, Event Planners are here to make the server more interesting and fun for the other players by making fun events that will attract more people to the server. But even though event-planners have staff powers, they can only take claims if there is a lack staff online to take claims. The staff power is also not to be abused at all.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes, I understand

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

Current Ranks

GM 2nd LT Endo, Reserve Medic Purpose

Past Ranks

Battalion 2nd LT Purpose, Temp DU supervisor, 41st Supervisor, CT Supervisor, GM MJR Purpose, 21st Medic LCOL Endo, 21st JR Medic LT Endo, 21st PVT Endo, DD Endo, 442nd SGT Endo, 104th TRP Endo, Jedi Initiate Endo

+1 Nice guy

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Neutral 
Reached a decent rank in CWRP however has recently rseigned so im not so sure if you will be fully dedicated to EP

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

You resigned a while back for an unclear reason so I would rank up a bit and show that youre dedicated since IRP needs dedicated and good EP´s especially in the beginning. 

I think you need to act more mature at times from what I´ve heard so if I was you, I would focus on improving your attitude.

Sort out Boris, he is replying to each one who replies to your app and arguing towards them and lying and saying that you´re a hacker or just saying whatever. 

Edited by Nesta

Current Ranks

🐸

Heard you was immature and no prior experience ect, decent plan though.
Please do not hack me : )

Edited by Razor

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

what are you on about?

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

Battalion 2nd LT Purpose, Temp DU supervisor, 41st Supervisor, CT Supervisor, GM MJR Purpose, 21st Medic LCOL Endo, 21st JR Medic LT Endo, 21st PVT Endo, DD Endo, 442nd SGT Endo, 104th TRP Endo, Jedi Initiate Endo

i am not a hacker

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

i dont even know how to hack

Edited by Endo

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

I didnt message Nesta at all

Edited by Endo

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

2 minutes ago, Endo said:

i dont even know how to hack

Hello Endo, the claims of you being a hacker came from a dear friend of your who goes by the name Boris, he informed us that you resigned from your CWRP rank prior to the release of IRP as you hacked and found out about IRP that way. You may want to speak to your dear friends Boris as he may be spreading malicious rumours. 

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

2 minutes ago, Razor said:

Hello Endo, the claims of you being a hacker came from a dear friend of your who goes by the name Boris, he informed us that you resigned from your CWRP rank prior to the release of IRP as you hacked and found out about IRP that way. You may want to speak to your dear friends Boris as he may be spreading malicious rumours. 

me and endo ARE NOT FRIENDS i just said why he resigned en she said how did he know abouth it so i made the joke he is a hacker  thats it

1 hour ago, Nesta said:

You resigned a while back for an unclear reason so I would rank up a bit and show that youre dedicated since IRP needs dedicated and good EP´s especially in the beginning. 

I think you need to act more mature at times from what I´ve heard so if I was you, I would focus on improving your attitude.

Sort out Boris, he is replying to each one who replies to your app and arguing towards them and lying and saying that you´re a hacker or just saying whatever. 

not really i asked him once why he resigned he told me the reason i saw that you said ( that why you resigned isnt clear so i told you what he told me) and than i made the joke that he is a hacker i didnt contact anyone else it was just a joke abouth him being a hacker so HE HAD NOTHING TO DO  WHIT IT

+1 From everything I have seen from Endo on the clone wars server, hes a well known person, I've always seen him try his best at everything he does, he's a great player and honestly think he would be a great choice for EP, and the application itself looks decent.

locking to stop the shitposting about claims of "hacking"

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]