Nesta

Nesta | IRP Event Planner Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link:  Klassens Hönsmamma -2020 | https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145863868/

Roleplay Name:  N/A

Teamspeak Name: Nesta

Playtime on the Server: N/A

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):  STEAM_0:0:92799070

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: I have been a staff on CWRP from 27/02/2021 to 06/05/2021 and I reached the rank of Senior Moderator.

Current Age: 17

Warns/Bans: N/A

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: I have a working microphone and it´s understable in-game.

Event Plan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rN7jXrX35pLHD_db_ZCCS-UFWVmL3sKtrTkpK5HCBmk/edit?usp=sharing

Event Information: It´s a Trooper, Sith and special IC mission. 

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: I would say I do understand the responsibilities they have. From my experience Event-Planners are supposed to make new players interested and keep making them want to play on the server and make it more enjoyable for long-term players by making amazing and fun events for the whole player-base to enjoy. 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes and I am very excited to learn if I got the opportunity. 

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner :))

Thank you taking the time to read my Event Planner Application and I hope you have a great day!

Edited by Nesta

Current Ranks

🐸

+1 
Really good event plan for a first attempt.
Understands how SWRP as a whole works due to many high IC ranks on CWRP.
Great knowledge of commands and and responsibilities due to being previous CWRP staff.

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1 Has a good event plan is trusted in the community

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1 The EP app is clearly realistic and is easy to go through without going over the top while still being creative. Nesta has been high rank quite a few times and is doing very well in putting high quality into Jedi. Nesta also did very well in Staff on CWRP and can be trusted with ULX.

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

+1 
Nesta did very well in staff before and as of right now she puts a lot of effort in Jedi and clone 
She would do very well as an EP!

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

+1 Did well in staff previously will do well in EP

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

+1 High ranks before and was staff before

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

+1

Previous staff member and went above and beyond every week, would be a great choice for EP.

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

Accepted

- Great community feedback
- Previous experience of staffing on CWRP will help with EP ULX transition