Trippy

Trippy's IRP EP App

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068067918/

Roleplay Name: 501st PFC Trippy

Teamspeak Name: Trippy

Playtime on the Server: 1Mo 4d 7hr

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:53901095

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes. Was Clone wars EP for 3-4 months before taking a break for work.

Current Age: 26

Warns/Bans: 0

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes

Event Plan:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vliLbGeWEHo_yQQ24UZGNRXkBKwfcpz1DKqusfdms-U/edit?usp=sharing

Story:

Event Information: All on the document linked above.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Yes, many!

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: Out of the many I did some of my favorites would be the infected last stand I did with the zombie spawners as well as EC's. It was always so fun to watch everyone having a great time while creating a successful event. Then there was my large scaled Jedi event on Anaxes that had the entire server playing jedi or sith, something I had never seen before. Bother were successfully executed.

Do you understand the responseabilties a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes I do. Create fantastic events to not only keep the server going, but make every player happy and have fun for not only them but ourselves.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Anything else?: Lets get back to making dope events!

Edited by Trippy

+1 
Was an incredible EP as his time as one.
Would love to see you back as a EP on the new server!
+ Everyone loves Trippy

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1

Great guy, no bad interactions at all

Really nice event plan

This guy would crush it as EP

Current Ranks                            Past Ranks
          SCP-RP Manager                                                IRP Manager
                                                                              IRP Event Manager

CWRP Senior Event Planner

+1
Been EP before and di great 
Sound lad
Would do good at the rank 

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

Accepted

- Great community feedback
- previous experience of EP, knows his ULX etc
- i like the event plan!

Contact me on TS for an interview!

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]