Taurus Tremani

Taurus Tremanis MC&D Salesman WL application

Common Roleplay Name: Taurus Tremani/LCPL Taurus

Steam Name: JustMonty

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:607978814

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 1130773943_Taurustremaniplaytime.jpg.d11514f4a6a70de35abab5505b43bd28.jpg

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 1337734419_TaurusTermaniswarns.thumb.png.aefd3c2b95db8f7c61a641cef2dcfe5b.png

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I have been watching MC&D salesman from a distance for a while and I have noticed that the concept of doing basically everything for money is appealing to me. I have been a bouncer under some very nice and welcoming MC&D salesmen before and I believe that if I were to be given the chance I can bring MC&D and other people on surface some very good roleplay.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): MC&D is a GOI that originated from London that specializes in the acquiring and auction of anomalous objects for large sums of money. MC&D has the largest pool of recourses form any other known GOI (Including Foundation and GOC) which means they basically have endless possibilities  in what they can do. They also manipulate the worlds economy in their favour and do borderline anything for money. The reason why they have such huge amounts of money is because they don't waste their recourses for containment or destruction of anomalous objects.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: As previously stated, MC&D don't waste their recourses by containing or destroying anomalous objects, they auction them off in order to earn money. They have enough money to rule the world if they really wanted to. Unlike other GOI, MC&D has a very simple and easy to achieve goal, earn more money. That is why said GOI is so interesting and appealing to me. MC&D is very simple and straight forward and easy to understand.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: If someone were to reveal that I was a MC&D Agent/Bouncer I would report the betrayal to the next highest ranking (if they are fellow MC&D) and I would attempt to locate the person who revealed such information and kill them. MC&D is supposed to be kept quiet and isn't supposed to be broadcasted into the public light. 

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): I do  understand the rules that MC&D have to abide by, and if I were to be give the WL I will do my utmost to follow the rules given to me.

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

1 hour ago, Peter Anderson said:

Ahem play MCND more ahem

Neutral

will do 🙂

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel