Leo0108

Leo's first Staff Application

In-game name(s): CE FT SGT Leo, Jedi Initiate Leo

Steam Name: Leopoo

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/)STEAM_0:0:437026437

Age when applying: 15

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Germany and GMT +1.

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes, i think, my pronunciation is bad sometimes.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1mo 1d 7h 31m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: CE FT SGT, Jedi Initiate, Plat VIP and i also have Pac3 and some paid whitelists

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: yes a headset and I usually speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Summer 2020, yes some LOA's and some ROA's .

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: Ts and Discord everyday, never used forums before, will use more often maybe.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): https://imgur.com/a/LzwFEVxLRPRGqZ.pngalso i think 1 ban because i left when i was in brig (i was in brig for the ARDM)

State the role of staff on the server: The roll of Staff is here for us to help People on the server if they have any problems or need help (deleting unused vehicles, changin the HP of players for training, helping if someone is stuck in a wall etc.), they enforce the rules of the server and ban/kick players misbehaving.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes i read and i am familiar with them

List of all previous server staff experience: None

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes i do

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I think there is some kind of log i can check so i would do this, then tell them what they have done wrong and ofc. punish them.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would tell a Admiral bzw.. the highest online that there is a cadet waiting to be trained

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If it obviously was an accident i would do anything. But spectate if they do it again and then act.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would not care, but tell them again that they usually have to.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would check if they really failrped still punish them bc. its still failrp even if it isnt in the rules.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I am not sure but maybe they can complain so i would tell them and then punish them

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I think i should be chosen for staff because i am playing quite some time now on the server (1 year), i am competent and mature enough to join the team and i am a responsible, patient, friendly, chill and active person

I would love to help other people to improve their experience on the server, i think some people know me by now and know that i am a nice guy that can be trusted. I mean i allready help people now, i help new players if they have any questions, help people when there are stuck somewhere and help them with tools like the toolgun. I am also a fast learner so i will get used to the new tools like changin HP and giving items quickly.

I really dont know what else to type here so thanks for reading my app. 🙂

On 9/11/2021 at 4:52 AM, Leo0108 said:

I think i should be chosen for staff because i am playing quite some time now on the server (1 year), i am competent and mature enough to join the team and i am a responsible, patient, friendly, chill and active person

I would love to help other people to improve their experience on the server, i think some people know me by now and know that i am a nice guy that can be trusted. I mean i allready help people now, i help new players if they have any questions, help people when there are stuck somewhere and help them with tools like the toolgun. I am also a fast learner so i will get used to the new tools like changin HP and giving items quickly.

Dont think this is 250 words other than that pretty vague so 

Neutral 

Denied
Application process has changed, you may reapply once open.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager