Ernesti

Ernesti's Staff App

In-game name(s): Ernesti

Steam Name: Ernesti 

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:133496792

Age when applying: 23

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Scotland (GMT)

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): N/A for IRP, I have 3mo 1w 3d 18h 34m on cwrp

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: 501st Major and Plat Vip

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes i own a mic and mainly communicate through speaking but will type if its needed.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: N/a for IRP but on Clone wars i joined back in late 2018 and have had a few breaks off the server during that time.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: I use teamspeak/discord everyday and check the forums every now and then

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): N/A

State the role of staff on the server: Staff are there to enforce the server rules and help players that are needing it with ooc situations

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: I was senior admin on a server named Stratus Gaming

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes i understand

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: I would tp to the player and get the players name that was being reported. I would then check logs to see if the player had killed anyone and give out the appropriate punishment

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would inform a member of fleet that a cadet is waiting to be trained, if no fleet are on then i would ask for volunteers in ooc and if no one volunteers i would bring a random NCO+ to train the cadet

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: As it was an accident i would not punish the player but would inform them of how to safety thier weapon and ask them to try not to do it again

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: As a staff member i would do nothing as SOD is ooc and saluting someone is an in character action. If i wasn't SOD and was higher than 2nd LT then i would let them know that they need to salute anyone that's 2nd LT +

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would inform them that it is up to the staff member taking the claim whether the offence is punishable or not and that it doesn't need to be specifically stated in the rules for it to be a rule break

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would inform them to appeal it on the forums and to not continue arguing in game about it as they can be punished for not listening to staff

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe i deserve staff because i have been very dedicated to cwrp, playing for just over 2 years now and during this time being able to work up to a few high ranking positions some of them being 327th Commander, CT Commander and 74th ARC ADV S. This shows that i can be trusted with positions that have a lot of responsibility.

During my time on the server i have shown my self as a kind and caring person, i am quite calm and understanding with most people. I believe that i am well know on the cwrp server and that most people get along with me and haven't really had any problems with me. I am also really good with the newer player base, helping them where they need it, answering any questions they may have and generally trying to set a good example and be a good role model for the newer players.

The mains reasons why i believe i should be picked for staff over other applicants is that i have previous staff experience, being able to working my way up to senior admin. I have had plenty of past and current experience on cwrp with the ranks i have worked up to, showing that i can lead/run regiments that i have been hierarchy in and being able to help new and old players alike. I would also say my dedication to cwrp which shows im committed to the things that i do whether that be staff or running a regiment.

+1 has been high ranks before on CWRP and was very good in 74th

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

+1

Past High Ranks
Cool Guy
Competent

Current Ranks
-= Jedi Umbra - Spearman =-

Past Ranks
-= Event Planner - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Force Master104th Executive Officer -  74th T SMO =- 
-=  
Senior Medic - 501st Captain DU 2nd LT - CT DCPL =- 

Animated GIF

+1

I´ve talked to the guy for ages now and I think he would be a great fit!

He has had high past ranks and is trusted

He is also just overall competent and I think he would do amazing

Current Ranks

🐸

+1

-Great Guy 

-is a great Vice-commander 

-has been dedicated to the community for sometime 

Current Ranks:

ST DCPL Henry

Past Ranks: 501st Commando Squad Leader - Battalion Captain - DU Lieutenant Colonel  -  Jedi Sentry - Jedi Scout - 104th Colonel 

Accepted

You have proved dedication over a long time on both cw and now the past week on irp. Contact me and we will sort you a mentor.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve