Dr Silence

Site director application

==Template for Copying==

In-Game Name:Dr Silence

SteamID:Gerard230177

In-Game Time [Proof Required]:2w 2d 4h 7m

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions:sainior researcher

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:because i love to roleplay and as a site director i can act a role out as a high rank in the Foundation

What role does the Site Director have on the site? foundation administration 

What is the O5 Council?:An 05 is the highest rank in the foundation pritty mutch the owners of it and are mostly not  seen wondering the foundation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info:

The Site Director is the highest authourity on site excluding the O5 Council. The Site Director does not answer to anybody except the O5 Council. The Site Director has complete control over everything inside the Site, only the O5 Council can overrule Site Director decisions. The O5 Council will vote on Site Director applications and will oversee people with the Whitelist.

Decision:  -1

On 9/13/2021 at 7:22 PM, Dr Silence said:

Dr Silence

Okay, first of.. I don't know who you are, I haven't seen you ingame -that I know of- If you don't come to mind, clearly you aren't known, or are too insignificant to be recalled. The problem for you is, For me (Who has the SD WL) as well as other WL jobs, you are looking for people who stand out, and when I mean stand out, I mean stand out for being good. When I first read your name, I am thinking "Who?". I'd like to know if other people have seen you ingame, as I am a bit shaky on my activity at the moment. 

2w 2d 4h 7m

Decent.. I guess? I think this connects to the first point "Who are you" 2 weeks is... to be frank, a bit low for SD. Let alone the rank you are trying to use as evidence of "Being high ranking" Senior Researcher isn't that high.. I'd call that rank a middle, not management, but not "non-important." If you'd actully be in a Management rank I.E your Whitelisted Ranks in management, ECM, HoEA, HR, but if you want to try and just reach the bare minimum, SA, HoS and HOMD are available (just don't blame me if you aren't accepted with just SA and HoS) 

You should aim to have AT LEAST 4 WEEKS ON A MANAGEMENT JOB, IF YOU TRY (HOS, SA, HOMD) EXPECT TO HAVE TO DO 4 WEEKS, for the higher requirement management ranks (I.E ECM, HoEA and HR) you can expect to only need about 2 weeks ON AVERAGE.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:because i love to roleplay and as a site director i can act a role out as a high rank in the Foundation

Poor Reason to be Site Director. I must admin, your response isn't the bog standard "I am dedicated" and whatnot. but it is unique in a very bad way. Please change this as this is a poor excuse. the reason "I love to Roleplay" isn't a valid reason,  at least say you are "Dedicated to the Foundation" or even, Put some skills on the table, For my application I stated I was "An Expert in security, and would be able to provide stronger security, both internally and externally" 

How can we tell you can "Act a Role out as a high rank(ing) in the Foundation" - how can we as a community tell? you have only stated Senior Researcher, and by god you won't be doing that as a Site Director. As a Site Director, your job, at it's basics is to ensure that the site runs as affective as possible, not on a person by person basis, like a department Head, but as a Department total. you do not care for the individual but the collective. 

What role does the Site Director have on the site? foundation administration 

Piss Poor answer, you need paragraphs. Is this a joke?

What is the O5 Council?:An 05 is the highest rank in the foundation pritty mutch the owners of it and are mostly not  seen wondering the foundation.

Okay.. Poor answer... Go figure..

The Site Director is the highest authourity on site excluding the O5 Council. The Site Director does not answer to anybody except the O5 Council. The Site Director has complete control over everything inside the Site, only the O5 Council can overrule Site Director decisions. The O5 Council will vote on Site Director applications and will oversee people with the Whitelist.

The only person who votes on SD Applications is Fixer, the SD Manager. 

Now when you say "No one can overrule SD", that is technically true however technicality reasons, you can be overridden for example: HoEA don't have to listen to SD's when it comes to external affairs situations even if they are in a technicality a higher rank (Consider HoEA's an equivalent rank in general)  of the HoEA. HoEA do not require your approval for missions on the surface, or anything relating to them. If your issue is External, your "Orders" are suggestions. (Kinda like the Geneva Suggestion) ECM can overrule decisions that are deemed unethical, they can and will arrest you for crimes if you violate them.