unban request

Server you got banned from: SCP roleplay 

Your name in-game: Tyla Rumpledik

Your SteamID:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084157458/

Admins' name that banned you: i have no idea 

Admin's steamID:

Why did you get banned?: it doesnt give a reason,

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: i dont believe i did anything to be banned permanently for? . Was banned on the 15th at 11pm ish. 

Anything else?: whatever i did im sorry 😞

Edited by T5yla

so ive found out that i was banned  for ALT-E abuse and LTAP. 

i didnt know the alt e thing was bannable and i only did it twice. 

Also i swear i didnt leave to avoid punishment i wasnt told anything by anyone, or warned so i didnt know any punishment was coming. 

1 hour ago, T5yla said:

Also i swear i didnt leave to avoid punishment i wasnt told anything by anyone, or warned so i didnt know any punishment was coming. 

The way you'd get LTAP is if you leave while an admin is dealing in a sit with you.

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

The looked like they were sitting because the server bugged ppl in T-Pose
It made them stay in their sitting pose idk

Spoiler

There was a cut in the middle of the video that just got to the part where they LTAPd.
Alt + E Abuse is considered exploiting and is a permanently bannable offense

I was sitting on that little box in the airlock , I was never put in a sit or warned by an admin so I just went offline like normal 

Is there no way to get unbanned :(