MikeWolfey

Mike Wolfey - SCP-096 Application

Application Template

RP-Name:
Mike Wolfey, Pvt Wolfey

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84200840

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over):  1w 6d 23hr

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):image.thumb.png.a095f106aa0261827e56e7763e1c8b79.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes I have.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two:

1. You may not 3rd person peek/pac cam outside of your CC.

2. You must kill anyone who looks at your face even if your rping with them.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yes I can.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:  When 096 breach's containment he was chase after his closet targets killing them and leaving no trace of the targets body. After 096 attacks and kills its targets if there are no further targets it will sit at its targets kill location for several minutes before it becomes docile once again MTF Units will then enter 096 Location and place a bag over its head to stop from personal from view 096 face and enraging it once more, Then 096 will be taken back to its containment chamber with out further incident.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:  I would either sit over the targets body and wait for re-containment or if I had an other target chase after them and kill them.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.):  I would kill my closest targets first before going after the further targets so i don't have to chase past targets I'm already chasing further away.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: I would kill anyone that looks at my face because 096 kills everyone that looks at its face.

Edited by MikeWolfey

+1 Nice guy, understands rules and is funny. 

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

ACCEPTED

pLEASE ask for WL in game and show them this comment as proof of acceptance

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14