Taurus Tremani

Taurus Tremani Staff App

Name: JustMonty

What country are you from?: I am from the (great) country of Germany

How well do you speak and understand English?: English is basically my first language, so the answer is: very good 🙂

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:607978814

In-Game name(s): Taurus Tremani or CPL Taurus

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 3 weeks 2 days+ (at this time its 3 Weeks and 6 Days) 1536435203_Screenshot(2).png.3d7be12958e2c6a83a77b8285b02340f.png

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: Nope, I am neither but would love to get it in the future

Do you have a microphone?: I do, it is my main form of communication for the server

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: I do, but I don't really use it and I find it confusing(that can change though)

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): 

I haven not been in the community for a very long time, but I feel like I have been apart of it long enough to join the staff team. I think of myself to be a understanding person, un-biased and relatable (my opinion) therefor I believe I would be a person new players can look up to and expect help from when it is needed or wanted.

I enjoy playing on the server and I really enjoy the admins and moderators on this server, as I feel like they offer a very good portrait of what newer players should look out for. They aren't too serious (unless obviously needed) they can take a joke and they are very funny people to be around when they are roleplaying.

I understand the rules of the SCP-RP server and I follow them. I wish to enforce these rules as well and help the staff team out as much as they have helped me out. I would be grateful for a opportunity to help a community out as much as possible and make the SCP-RP server more enjoyable to play for the newer players that may join the server in the future and decide to join the community for a long time.

My experience with all the staff and most of the players have been very positive and I wish for other newer players to have as good of a experience as I did when I first joined the server. I do not wish for players that have been apart of the server to be RDMed a couple times and then leaving such a nice and cool community behind because they think the player base is too toxic.

Overall, I definitely wish to improve how welcome newer people react and enjoy the SCP RP server. I feel like that being staff will help me in these endeavours among others. The big reason I wish to become staff, is to ultimately help out everyone who plays this server. Be it, newer players, veterans, other staff and such. 

How long will you be able to play per day?: Depends on when school ends, it can vary from day to day but the most common amount of time I will be on is 3-4 hours is basically guaranteed. On weekends this can jump up to 7 hours or more as I have literally nothing to do. 

Any past experience as staff?: I have had none, if it is possible, I would love for this server to be my first experience being staff on a server, because of the reasons stated above.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I have not acquired  any sort of warns or bans in my time playing the server.image_2021-09-12_190824.thumb.png.c94cdab9655bb5e730bcd798b663680a.png

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: I do know the basic ULX commands

Example:

!bring <name> brings said person to you

!goto <name> teleports you to said person

!freeze <name> freezes said person in place

(I know a fair amount of them, but would have to be briefed on how some others work, I am a fast learner though so I feel like that won't be much of a problem)

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): The server puts you into place inside the realm of the SCP universe, where anomalous entities, people and similar things exist. There are different GOIs that you can play such as Marshal Carter and Dark, the Chaos Insurgency and Anderson Robotics. The Goal of each GOI differs greatly. Marshal Carter and Darks goal is to earn money, Anderson Robotics is to sell augments and The Chaos Insurgencies goal is to wreak havoc upon the foundation.  There are more things that you can do in the server.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I do understand the rules of SCP-RP and I abide by them.

Here is some examples:

Metagaming

Metagaming is the act of using information that you have gained out of character, and using said information in character. (ex. Pressing and holding tab to see what job someone is or what their name is).

NLR or New Life Rule

Basically NLR is the concept or idea that after dying and respawning, you loose all memory and all information you have gathered or gained in the previous life. You can also not return to your the location you died at for the next 5 minutes.

RDM or Random Death Match

Its the concept of killing someone with no reason or benefit to Roleplay. It is not needed for Roleplay purposes. Such as shooting a Service personnel just for being service personnel or something like that. It ruins the RP experience for the person RDMed.

Consequence RP

Consequence RP is the basic idea that your actions in roleplay have consequences. A basic example of Consequence RP is that CI have taken the SD or one of the O5s as a hostage. In RP, you are not allowed to run in the room and just kill the Chaos Insurgency member to save the O5 or SD because they would be shot and the foundation would loose a very important member of Foundation Administrations.

Edited by Taurus Tremani
Edited for the 1000 word requirement

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

14 hours ago, Max Livio said:

also, whole application needs to be 1,000 words minimum, you have 567

Fixed?

Current Ranks: 

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

13 hours ago, Oil said:

not sure about your knowledge of the rules/experience within the server considering all you play is nu7, maybe play a greater variety of jobs.

I have been expanding into MC&D salesman (MC&D in general) and will play more jobs in the future. Thing is, most jobs that are fun, are locked behind a pay wall for me (will be fixed soon tho)

Current Ranks: 

Past Ranks: