Unban request

Server you got banned from: WerewolfGaming.net SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Tyler Jason

Your SteamID: 76561199022200355

Admins' name that banned you: Luke Ocasio

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:1:524530320

Why did you get banned?: alt e glitch

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: it was a small mistake that i didn't know was a bannable offence, i was told by others that nothing was wrong and it didn't mean anything so i thought nothing of it.

Anything else?: i think it may be a bit extreme to give a big ban like 2 weeks for a small mistake, i was not even warned not to do it. could have given me a warning then if action was continued yes i would understand the 2 week ban

Hello there. 

ALT E abuse is considered to be an exploit, which warrants a permanent ban. You probably recieved only a 2 week ban because you were not warned before in the past. Consider it a courtesy and learn from your mistakes, if other normal people tell you something is ok and you feel it isnt, ask a staff member first. Hope to see you back after the two weeks.

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

Eh shit happens. As @Jason Haze has said, be happy that you only received a 2 week ban

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel