Purpose

Endos Second IRP Event planner Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Endotheman + https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199141685573/

Roleplay Name: Endo

Teamspeak Name: Endo

Playtime on the Server: N/A

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:590709922

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: No

Current Age: 14

Warns/Bans: 0

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes I do

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Balmora

Enemies, HP, Amount: 
Infected x8: 2500hp

Jedi survivor x2: 80,000hp

Passive, HP, Amount: 
Local Jedi Sympathiser: 1000hp

Imperial Execution:

An AT-AT will return to base from a patrol, the AT-AT will stop and the doors will open. As the doors open several infected will leap into base and attack, the Imperial troops will attempt to stop all infected from pushing, but will fail and be forced to fall back deeper into the base as more and more infected push in. While the infected are pushing into the base fleet will decide to close all hanger doors to prevent more Infected entering. Imperial medics will then attempt to make a cure for the Infection that is slowly rising. All troops will protect the medbay as Imperial engineers protect the generator. Infected will then flush into the generator room and overun it, Imperial Troops will need to take back the generator room and clear it of infected. Soon after, the imperial medic will fail to find a cure for the infection. Fleet will decide that there is no other option but to evecuate the base. Fleet and some the remaining troops will need to go back up to the control room and open the MHB doors to escape while the rest of the remaining troops wait for the MHB doors to open. Once the MHB doors are open the few Fleet members and troops in the control room will escape to the main hanger bay and the transports will take them out of the base.

Sith Execution:

The Sith will receive news that two Jedi survivors have crash landed neaby and have valuable Jedi holocrons. The Sith will need to locate the Jedi, kill them and take the holocrons before the they can escape. Once the Sith locate the Jedi they find them attempting to get help from a local, the will Jedi spot the Sith and flee. Most of the Sith will chase after the Jedi as two Sith stay behind and execute the Jedi Sympathiser. The Jedi will then hide in a cave and be completely boxed in by the Sith. The Sith will enter the cave and attack the Jedi. Once the Jedi have been defeated the sith will return to the temple and deliver the Jedi holocrons.

Event Character Execution

Imperial Event Character Execution:

The Infected will first leap into the base once the AT-AT doors are open. Once they have leaped into the base, the Infected will focus on pushing the imperial troops deeper into the base. The Imperial troops will fall back deeper into base and the infected will focus on attacking the medbay as Medical troops attempt to make a cure for the infection. Once told to, the Infected will attack the generator room, they will then continue to attack the medbay until the medics fail to make a cure. After the medics fail to make a cure the some the Infected will spawn in the control room and wait for Fleet and a few other Imperial troops attempt to open the MHB, while the rest of the Infected attack the Imperial Forces waiting for the doors to open. The Infected in control room will attack the Imperial troops and attampt to stop them from escaping the base.

Sith Event Character Execution:
The two Jedi will first crash land, they willo then find a nearby local and ask for help. As th local is about to help the Sith arrive, the Jedi will run untill they find a cave that they will attempt to hide in. After entering the cave they realise the only way out is through the entrance, but it is guarded by the Sith. The Jedi then conclude that the only way out is to defeat all the Sith that wait at the entrance of the cave.

Story:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responseabilties a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes I understand. Event planners are responsible for creating events and making the server more fun for its players. Even though event planners have staff powers, they are not to take claims unless there are a lack of staff online to take the claims. The Staff powers are also not to be abused at any time.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes, I understand

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

I understand that people are worried that I am imature and not ready but i will improve myself and my maturity on this server and this will be a new start. 

Current Ranks

GM 2nd LT Endo, Reserve Medic Purpose

Past Ranks

Battalion 2nd LT Purpose, Temp DU supervisor, 41st Supervisor, CT Supervisor, GM MJR Purpose, 21st Medic LCOL Endo, 21st JR Medic LT Endo, 21st PVT Endo, DD Endo, 442nd SGT Endo, 104th TRP Endo, Jedi Initiate Endo

+1 nice guy

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

I'm not fully sure who you are so I can't say much about personality

However, I have seen and heard about your immaturity within the Werwolf Gaming Community 

This is a key factor to becoming a rank like EP as there is a lot of power within the role

My advice to you EndoTheMan is to improve your maturity and get known on the server (Achieving a high rank)

Don't know what the claims of hacks are about so I will ignore that

Youre attitude on both IRP and CWRP have been bad from what I´ve heard and the little I´ve seen. There is a lot of responbility with being an EP and I think slowly improving your attitude would be your goal right now. 

You trooper event is so dependent on things going to plan so instead of killing all of the medics, if they do suceed in making the sample analysis, just tell them that its not curable and another way of getting them to leave / defcon 1 because last stands are difficult now a days due to JT and DT, have a gas leak in the base. These things are just tips for the future and you dont need to change at all because its still an pretty solid and simple enough to execute it. 

Its a pretty okay event plan so I would suggest reaching a higher rank and showing us all wrong. Good luck still and I really hope this is a new start for you but as far as I´ve seen there has still been some immaturity from you on IRP. 

Current Ranks

🐸

Denied

With only small amount of spots left in the EP team, we unforunately have made the conclusion that you wouldn't be the best candidate for that spot

You may reapply once applications re-open again!

Current Ranks                            Past Ranks
          SCP-RP Manager                                                IRP Manager
                                                                              IRP Event Manager

CWRP Senior Event Planner