weller35

My unban request (formatted)

SCP rp

id: 76561198113235651 CraziestWeller

Don't recall admin' name or id

Mass RDM and yes I did it and fully regret it

I know what I did was absolutely unacceptable and I regret every player that I had affected whilst mass RDMing and I'm sorry about it I should've never of done that itt was such a stupid act that got me banned off of an online server, one of the only online servers that I enjoyed I fully regret the mass RDM and all the negative impacts I had on the few players online that night. I know I doubt an unban will come my way but at least I know I what I did was wrong and ruined an amazing RP game for people and if I could then I would never ever make that mistake again and follow every procedure, rule and take it very seriously. I hope you take this into consideration, I promise I would never even attempt an RDM on purpose on any roleplay as I know how frustrating it is, I'm truly sorry please take this into consideration

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THIS IS SCP! 

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular
On 9/30/2021 at 6:49 PM, Cal Reece said:

What's SCPRP?

I do not know

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Denied

This is the wrong forum for your post.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]