Kato

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:80677142

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server:

No.

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT):

PlatVIP, Jedi Guardian, [Former]GC Lieutenant Colonel

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers:

I have formerly been Admin on a DarkRP server of a Former Friend. But Never on Star Wars RP.

Playtime:

4W4D9H4M

Predicted time on server per week:

40H,Usually on from 2PM UK Time to 8PM UK Time throughout the week.

Warns/bans:

No Active warns. 2 Inactive Warns from 11 Months Back.

Do you use a microphone:

Yes

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team:

I aim to be kind,nice and Helpful in the Staff Team, I aim to be the one that people can go to when they need Help with anything. In overall I aim to just form a friendly place for all.

Why do you stand out among other candidates:

I have been on this server for exactly a year now, Ive gained quite a lot of experience from the Server also being a former ARC Captain and Jedi Teacher, gaining relatively high ranks. I take the rules seriously and I stand up to the standards people expect of me.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):

As mentioned above already I believe I have gained quite a lot of Experience throughout the year, befriending multiple people, getting to know people. I wish to learn how to be a Staff Member, And I wish to show what I am capable of.  Also my activity is a suitable argument of why I should be Staff, considering it is a quite decent number. Also I have been a quite high rank in Clone twice now, as Firstly an ARC Captain under the reign of Commander Scruffy. And secondly now as GC Lieutenant Colonel, I have been around a Lot of High Ranking Members of not only CT but also Staff, in ARC and GC. Also Ive been in Jedi for quite some time, 7 Months to be Exact till the Rank of Teacher. Overall I believe it is the Time for me to finally achieve something on this Server, That I can be even mroe proud of which would be the rank of Staff. As that would bring much Joy to me. So those are the Reasons I believe I should be In staff [Also I apologize since I am not the best when it comes to Self Evalution]

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed:

Yes I fully Understand, But I will do my Best, To prevent that that would even happen in the first place.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:

I dont do anything as a Staff Member, Because a Non Saluting is a IC Situation so I would notify him about it if I would be Playing the Clone Job at that Moment.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:

I give the Reason of why Not to Higher Ups in Staff, And then Try to make up for it in the Next Week by doing my Best.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:

I personally would just talk to him about it, Since it happens in Life that you dont like someone else, You just gotta deal with it. But I wouldnt let any of it affect my Perfomance. But If it comes to more hostility or negativity from that Person I would contact a Higher Up Staff Member about it.

Anything else:wgswrp

[Not too sure if it had to be reposted but still]

+1

Nice playtime and answers to questions. 

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

+1

Nice Guy

Active

Good application

Decent playtime

Previous staff experience

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

Denied

Other candidates have proven to be a better suit for a staff position, this does not mean you are not fit for the role but due to the high amount of applications we had to pick who was deemed the best options.

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png