Follow this template or your app will be denied:

Server you got warned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Chad Brad

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41884764

Admins' name that warned you: Joe Conner ordered by Azazel

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:1:61146039 , STEAM_0:1:432557277

Why did you get warned?: Metagaming

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unwarned?: What I did was not against the rules, as shooting someone who is armed is always valid as CI, I was also told this by staff members.

Anything else?:

Edited by Rain Flare

To elaborate on this situation.

Rain had seen an O5 member with a pistol. He then killed the O5 moments later for having said pistol, which was a valid kill as the O5 member was seen to be armed.

Later, the O5 called a sit and azazal claimed it was metagame, as he could have shot any other person in the room, but he shot the man in the suit instead.

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

On 10/15/2021 at 2:30 AM, Azazel Keenan said:

You seem to forget to add the part about you saying you knew he wasn't a site advisor and knew he was important because he had a gun.

Lol, anyway,

I trust Azazels decision on this, even though it was a valid kill, I'm assuming that you were sticking around him before that and waited for a  opportunity to kill an O5. Whatever the reason was.

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

On 10/18/2021 at 5:58 PM, Nathan Kennedy said:

I haven't played the server in 2 weeks. I wanted to say i have no idea what is going and i do not care. "Kill yourself"

Thank you for conveniently not mentioning this.

valdis romeo

My question is: Did he pose a threat to specifically YOU? Did he point his gun at you for a long period of time or threaten you? Also, did you know he was an O-5, because people in suits aren't always.

Also chill it's just one warn

Edited by John Branden