FREDDY199

I'm really sorry.

Server you got banned from: WerwolfGaming #1 SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Freddy Crazy (retarded name)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80742499

Admins' name that banned you: I don't remember

Admin's steamID: I don't know

Why did you get banned?: I got banned due to Mass RDM, Interrupting a sit, I Threatened To Hack The Server (this one was kinda stupid, I didn't know what I was really thinking) , Breaking NLR and CI Raid Timer

Evidence(Un-necessary): Got none.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I feel like I've changed a lot over the past 1 - 2 years that I've been banned. I think It's my time to try to come back after 4 denied appeals. I haven't really put that much effort in the previous appeals. Everyday when I wake up I always try to log onto the SCP-RP Server. And I see that I got perma-banned. I'm really sorry for my past actions, But I feel like I've changed a lot. I really want to change and come back and join this great community again, Thank You.

Anything else?: I know I messed up... I'm so so sorry... I really wanna come back to my favorite Garry's Mod server and have fun again. I promise I will do my best on the server If I ever get back again. Thank you for reading this, I really hope that you will consider me coming back and having fun again. Thank you a lot!

9/20/2021 suicide failed, tried hanging

8/20/2021 suicide failed, didn't have enough willpower to slice my throat open

5/20/2021 suicide failed, noose broke

2/20/2021 suicide failed, almost managed to kill myself

Edited by FREDDY199
yes.
1 hour ago, CoolGuy78 said:

Damn I feel bad for this dude. Imagine trying to log in to your favourite server every day for 1 - 2 years just to see that you have been perm-banned that's actually really sad, I really really hope this guy gets unbanned. He had made his mistake 1 - 2 years ago. He regrets it alot, please unban this guy.

I'm guessing this account was made by you aswell to comment on your own post as it was made 1 hour ago and instantly commented on this post after being made.

2 hours ago, Charlie Gutierrez said:

I'm guessing this account was made by you aswell to comment on your own post as it was made 1 hour ago and instantly commented on this post after being made.

lol

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

12 hours ago, CoolGuy78 said:

Damn I feel bad for this dude. Imagine trying to log in to your favourite server every day for 1 - 2 years just to see that you have been perm-banned that's actually really sad, I really really hope this guy gets unbanned. He had made his mistake 1 - 2 years ago. He regrets it alot, please unban this guy.

No lol. I think it's sad that a person tries to log on to a RP server every day even though they know they're banned. 

And then therefore make an alt account for a unban request which will now be a 100% denide since it's fucking obvious that they made one

(By alt account I mean you btw.)

Oh dear

Gifpro_out_905bcc322c9d9b8bcc95e3dfb7879eff.gif.28aa349e3fba0d473a75582f0ef15c0d.gif

ezgif-7-d1b098d695.gif.107d772c54d62581a7eab4ff668ca640.gif

gino-ginnelly(1).gif.f6ee9936de2bf71450edc49de02f3ff6.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

DS Commando F91

CWRP Deputy Event Manager

Honour Guard

Past Ranks

CT 2459

CE PFT Medic Colonel

Battalion Colonel

GM LT Colonel

5x Regimental Medic

Jedi Ace

CWRP Senior Event Planner x2

Jedi Watcher

501st Colonel

Jedi Shadow

Jedi Beast Tamer

Jedi Warlock

Jedi Paladin

Jedi Lorekeeper

Jedi Phantom

CWRP Jedi Event Planner

501st Gamma ARC Colonel

Obi wan Kenobi

Plo Koon

Mace Windu

Grandmaster Yoda

2 hours ago, FREDDY199 said:

I get it, no one likes me and I should just end it all.

kill yourself over getting banned on a SCP-RP server? Damn, that is down bad

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

On 10/13/2021 at 11:59 AM, FREDDY199 said:

So... I guess bc some random guy commented on this post 6 minutes after it was made u all hate me now?

I get it, no one likes me and I should just end it all.

Brother get some air

valdis romeo