Dudetheslayer

Dudetheslayer's Site Director Application.

In-Game Name: John Bowenheardt

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129616100

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 12 Hours, 26 Minutes and 1 second. image.png.230c122869bf36f573b394f998ac762b.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I've been commander on SWRPs before, I have also been fleet on some SWRP servers before.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I absolutely love the whole SCP fandom. I think its really interesting and that's why I'm on the server. I want to be Site Director so I can help further enhance people's roleplay experiences and to help people to enjoy their time roleplaying.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?: To oversee everything currently going on in the facility and to take command in different situations to help people work better together. 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council are the highest authority in the SCP Foundation. They are the ruling body of the foundation. They are some of the most powerful beings in the world.

Maybe try a more easy to get WL first like nu7 or Homd before diving in the deep end. To start off in Site admin try DOA agent and Site adviser,

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

-Play more Site Admin jobs

-Get more playtime and known in the community

-Under detailed app imo 

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Decision: -1

19 hours ago, Dudetheslayer said:

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 12 Hours, 26 Minutes and 1 second.

Alright, so before getting into anything that was written on the application. It is always a good start to start with the amount of time you have spent ingame, on the server. The key of thumb is trying to see if you have the right amount of time, or experience. The amount of time required, although not stated depends on the job you are applying for, for example, HoMD is a low skill rank, and is therefore expecting people with far less experience to apply. However you are applying for the 2nd most highest rank within the game to take consideration before applying.

Alright, so you are applying for a rank that requires a lot of experience and knowledge. I, like most tie experience with the amount of time played. I would expect at least, 2 weeks ingame before even attempting to apply for SD, that is because it gives you time to get used to the rules, understand the rank structure and get some experience in actually managing on a smaller scale. 

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions:

Alright, so this section doesn't really help you, your experience could be the best, but it is unrelated to the server, and the job you are applying for. The key thing to learn from this is to gain experience from inside the server itself, such as taking command of a department or administration.  I will briefly explain what positions you should get or have experience in before applying. The following is a list in order of least importance (or how much it will help): HoS, MTF commanders (non-WL), SA, HoEA, ECM, MTF Commanders (WL), SD and or being a past O5. You must have at least two of the above as experience. I managed to get the SD WL with an extremely good record as HoS, and as an SA. 

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:

The answer to the question is generic in nature, it doesn't really provide an answer that is being looked for, try and give a few points as to why you should be accepted over others, do you provide knowledge on a subject that others don't? (for me I stated my experience as HoS would benefit my ability to improve security) are you able to handle a situation, make decisions that require a answer fast. think on your feet, and most importantly being independent. 

What role does the Site Director have on the site?

The answer to this question, is poor. You need to give more detail, explain what they do. Although they are normally the highest rank, that can change in some situations, however, for ease, and not to get confusing, O5 always outrank SD.

What is the O5 Council?

Please provide more detail, take what I said above for this set of questions as well. Please give more lore details, and what they do.

We will have to see..

[Expect me to add more later]

Edited by Sam Kelly