TwistosS

Martin Gravioli's UPDATED Head of Mannufracturing Department application.

In-Game Name: Martin Gravioli

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:229385532

Warns(do !warns and take a screenshot):

Playtime(3 days minimum): 3weeks

Have you read the server rules and know not to be retarded?: Yes, I did read the server rules.

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: Their job is to supply Foundation personel with various tools only they can craft (but in game its mostly security and nu7 asking for gasmask or ammo type)

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: Because I like PassiveRP and im not much of a fighter but I want to help troops anyway, also lately I play mostly mannufracturing personel so my best decision would be being a Homd, also I would respond to emergiences as quickly as I can.

Where and why would you put your shop/bench?: From my experience best place to set up a shop is near EZ Caffeteria since its place with highest motion of guards (mostly nu7 but other troops when GOI raids) wich are in need of some equipment like gasmask or ammo types

Explain 2 HoMD rules(rules are in the HoMD spreadsheet rules section):

1. rule 5 -"We are in charge of supplying foundation so don't neglect your duty" That means Homd can't be screwing  around and being useless but should do his job correctly by supplying foundation personel.

2. rule 6 - "Do not charge more than 50% of price of the original product" Don't be a rip-off because its not okay.

image.png

Edited by TwistosS
Updated the application... + fixed one word

+1

I think from experience of supplying me with M203 and having the ability to quickly switch to the needs of others can further be developed by becoming the best friend of the MTF's

Is your playtime 3 weeks or?

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

@TwistosS
Please use updated template

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic