jegga

Mike Bateman Staff Application

Name: I would rather not disclose my real life name in public.

What country are you from?: Scotland (UK)

How well do you speak and understand English?: I speak and understand english very well as it is my first and only language 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:432855294

In-Game name(s): Mike Bateman

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): image.png.cb80a3703840b0e59814ce6cca30ccb7.png

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: I am regular VIP but i am buying platinum next week.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I have a microphone.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: I do have TeamSpeak but I rather prefer to use discord.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I think I should be chosen for a moderation role due to the fact I have many years of gaming under my belt along with many leadership/administraton experience to add to that. I am very competent and calm and never favour sides unless I see full evidence of both parties. I am fair but also stern and strict in some cases but I am mostly chill and a fun person to talk to. I can get along with almost anyone and everyone and I love to meet new people in the server. I enjoy RP but not to serious RP all the time and I always follow the rules by the book. I never try to aggravate people and will do my upmost best to dismiss conflicts and calm both people down during an argument.  I can stay very calm under pressure and I am never angry or irritated easily. (contrary to popular belief I am not always angry because I am scottish) I can communicate with fellow members staff or people who are in a situation well to understand what Is happening and find an outcome beneficial to both parties involved. I always try to understand people no matter their personality or behaviour. I don't take sides in any situation unless it is imperative and a must. Favouritism is one of the major things that I despise and will never choose to do such thing. everyone is the same in my eyes to some degree and everyone will be treated equally no matter who they are or what label they have, if they break a rule they break a rule and punishment shall be carried out. that is final. I am very efficient at multitasking and will be able to juggle the admin role with normal gameplay and doing other tasks evenly and will very unlikely get stressed out in such situations. Thank you for taking time to read this and have a nice day.

How long will you be able to play per day?: It depends. it can range from 8 to 12 hours as I do not have a job at this current moment in time.

Any past experience as staff?: I have staff experience on minecraft and DayZ.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I have previous warnings for RDM (on accidental circumstances the admin was very understanding) and  a day ban for killing a class D who I mistaken for another who had a keycard.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes I know of these commands.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is basically a game mode where users may role play as members of the SCP Foundation. A fictional origination on a wiki page. Users can Role Play as many things from prisoners to security to enemy GOI.  

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I have read and understood the rules of SCP-RP

I am sorry that you do not know who I am but quite a lot of people do know me in the server. I am on every day and talk to everyone that I meet and I am still meeting new people. thank you for your feedback though.

-1/Neutral

You seem like a good guy and all but I don't really know you as a  player

Also, playtime is at the bare minimum so I don't know if you are familiar with the ruleset and the player base.

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

The most simple way to rectify, is as previous people have said before is to give yourself time to grow within the communutity and introduce yourself to others and that way you can become more confident in applying and really thinking if here is where you wanna spend your free time!

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

1 hour ago, Oswald Bruner said:
2 hours ago, Howling Rex said:

and really thinking if here is where you wanna spend your free time!

(It's not)

(it really isnt) ❤️

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel