Anubis

Anubis Pfiefer's MC&D Salesman Application

Common Roleplay Name:

Anubis Pfiefer, But for this role I will be using Alvaro Writner.

Steam Name:

WeedFromTheGasStation

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:465778476

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum):

(image.png.a19eaa2a4c9f06e87b753c84cf3592e8.png)

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 

unknown.png

For an explanation, 2 of the warnings were from atleast a year or 2 ago as to when I was a newbie and a complete dumbass. (NLR And FearRP one)

Why do you want to join MC&D?:

I have been playing the MC&D Agent and bouncer for a while now, I have been taking a look at MC&D and seeing it as an intriguing experience, MC&D Appeals to me due to the the experience giving access to a variety of roleplay scenarios and the role of a salesman for a very big GOI is clearly an interesting experience, I've loved playing MC&D and spend most of my time playing it.

Taking a look at most MC&D salesmen I have worked with shows alot of the things you'd expect to get when playing MC&D, Selling unique things like weaponry, Ammunition, The anomalous and much more! I personally love playing SurfaceRP and have found it one of my favourites so far, Playing a salesman type job has been something I have really wanted for a while now, Playing AR salesman is a salesman job I have played, but MC&D Gives a much more wider variety of unique things to sell and much more access to roleplay scenarios than AR in my opinion.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum):

Marshall, Carter and Dark is a club originating from London, Made for the reason to make large amounts of money, They really only care about wealth, from selling the anomalous via locating and capturing and handing out to the wealthy for large sums of money whilst also having a variety of unique things other than anomaly's, I mean if it makes them money then they do it. MC&D has become extremely powerful due to their wealth and resources and because of that they are now known as a threat to certain GOI's, They completely overpower any other GOI or country with wealth, having the access to endless possibilities, Quite literally having the chance to cause nuclear wars, Break the economy, etc.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?:

Well, They have one goal and one goal only, that is to make money and rise in wealth, Although they have summed a huge amount of money, so much so they could literally cause countries to go bankrupt, they choose to not be irresponsible with their money like doing what the foundation does which is spend money for the research, destruction and containment of the anomalous, They've clearly got a good mindset and know what to do, know who to trust, who to not trust and what to do with their money, They're more on the low-profile side although they are a threat to GOI's that resent there existence or find MC&D hostile. 

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:

Well in that situation, I would locate the person who announced I'm MC&D and restrain and kidnap him, I'll take him to a private, hidden and closed-off area and start questioning him like , "How do you know of our existence", Or "Who else knows of us that you may know", "How much do you know about MC&D".  After that I am to execute them and try to cover up as much of what had been said, if not possible, I will prepare for an incoming attack from a possible hostile GOI.

The reason I would do this is because MC&D shouldn't be publicly announced or known by the public.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):

Yes I have, I have a complete understanding of everything said in the Code Of Conduct and the rules since that's common sense.

Edited by Anubis Pfiefer
Changed some things and added a few things.

Current Ranks

Dark Council | ICRP Event Planner

Past Ranks

Jedi Padawan | 41st CPL | MC&D Salesman | UIU Agent | HoMD | Nu-7 PFC | SCT EXO | SCP-096 WL

ye +1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

BUMP
Haven't Bumped this yet,  just gonna leave this here.

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

Jedi Padawan | 41st CPL | MC&D Salesman | UIU Agent | HoMD | Nu-7 PFC | SCT EXO | SCP-096 WL

9 hours ago, Brad Geiser said:

+1 Pnubis Afiefer

NO NOT THAT NAME

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

On 11/2/2021 at 9:33 AM, Kay Cooper said:

more salesman hogging the job so the rest of us can have an excuse why we couldn't get playtime..

❤️ 😄

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

On 11/2/2021 at 8:33 AM, Kay Cooper said:

He's on bouncer/agent everytime I see him. Might as well have on more salesman hogging the job so the rest of us can have an excuse why we couldn't get playtime.. 😄

Cough Cough, Henry

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

Accepted.

DM me on discord (Atomik#5931) and request your role in the discord.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.