Steven

SD application

In-Game Name: Sbeven Connor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:444221713

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: image.png.a6abd911ae56a2b4abcb2970edf2ea5a.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: HoS

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I believe I would be a good site director because as well as being open to other options usually upon hearing of a situation I begin to think of ways in which it can be solved and help others in areas where they may need someone authoritarian 

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The Site director is the leader of the site until a member of the O5 council is present and then over rules them. The site director also helps with situation which need a strong or unbiased leader 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council is a collection of the most prestigious directors from the foundation who have gathered to form a collective group which can assist across sites if there's issues which go above that of the site's present director 

I think this guy is an incredible asset to the server, always makes me happy when I see him, not mingy at all and can do heavy roleplay when it's needed.

Incredibly useful SA whenever I see him on the job.

I believe the fact the Site would be better if we had an SD like Sbeven Connor

+1

2 hours ago, Oswald Bruner said:

While the application itself may be short

Sbeven is one of the only competent SAs (I don't know why it isn't in the "High Ranking Positions" section)

I trust in his abilities

+1

does this have anything to do with our great teamwork?

Decision:  Neutral

(I won't vote on this, sorry fixer D:) 

15 hours ago, ionboy64 said:

In-Game Time

Alright, to start gametime isn't the best for you at the moment, Most apply with at least 4 weeks of experience, or gametime.. although not required, it is best to reach that gametime so you are more experienced, and understand what each job, role and team does and how they can help you. 

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: HoS

For ease of not being a jackass, I'll consider the addition of SA, as stated in other responses. Alright so, a little backstory for me, when I applied, I had the same experience, both being SA and HoS, however, I don't know how good you was as a HoS, which, is the key factor of if you get the position, no one has commented of that, so I have no clue. SA, as a position doesn't hold much weight apart from the understanding of administration, and to listen well to a Site Director. HoS on the other hand, is a very, very hard Head of Department to get right, I myself, spent almost a year maining the shit, and still wasn't the best.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?

Alright, so the answers are generic, nothing really needs to be talked about, a little disappointing due to the very good and warm positives this got. I won't go into this, as it's too generic.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?

This won't be considered at the overall decision, but I will just give some feedback. The job of a Site Director, is to manage the Site, as a whole even if an O5 is present, although they can overrule you, and that is expected to be rare, you hold authority over all jobs, on a daily basis (excluding O5). O5 will be too busy looking at the foundation as a whole to care about small issues on one site. Same to you, however on a Department level. You must look at the Site, and Departments as a whole.  (Be aware, ECM can take over in certain situations, however this is not important)

What is the O5 Council

Contrary to popular belief, O5 -excluding myself and another councilmember- are not Site Directors. But, it doesn't matter, not the main focus of the application, and or have any impact on the Overall good and decent Application. Great job :3