Bruno Woodston

Bruno Woodston's O5 App

Your in-Game Name: Bruno Woodston

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104209528

Your Age: 16

Your In-Game Playtime: 7w and something

Your Warns: 1 (FailRP for leaving site as IT)

Rate Your RP Skills:  I'd give it them an 8.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

Do not care about designation. 
Character:

O5-X “The Decaying”
A bald, middle-aged man who has lived within bureaucracy all his life, by paper a true bureaucrat. During his early years didn’t speak his mind and focused on pleasing his countless bosses. Yet life had one more hurdle, colon cancer, his days are numbered. Finally after years of life manipulating him, he has decided to turn his life into what he wants, at least what remains of his life.

(X standing for any designation I am given, in other words, -3, -1 or other)

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?:  I have and understand them.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I believe I could bring a new perspective towards issues encountered, though, my decisions in character will be strictly done as my character. My experience as HoEA, ISD and CSB, A-1, E-11 CMDR and SD means that I have a excellent grasp about both internal and external affairs and I am decently experienced with leading both larger and smaller units. My view towards O5 is that it will be a story – the story of my character, not just making decision that are good for the foundation but that fit my character. Though I will make logical and critical decisions when needed and find a balance between my character and logical decisions.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?: A O5 can be the overseeing body of any site/department and is always at the top of the CoC (excluding other O5 members) yet usually decisions are made by officials within the respective department/site. O5 members are able to overrule decisions made by them and also sets out goals for the departments if needed.  While other administration are stationed within a certain place, a councilor may move between sites and is more of a general administration due to their experience and their abilities and make sure administration is working in a correct manner.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council is a secretive board of 13 members, these members are the highest-ranking members of the foundation. These members have been recognized as extraordinary members of the foundation of previous/current members of the O5 Council. They’re the ones with the final say of anything, be it external affairs, internal affairs. They have access to anything that the foundation has. Meaning they’re words have more weight then almost anyone in the world. They vote for issues within and outside of the foundation to further the strategic prowess of the foundation.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: I am a Site Director currently.

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...):

Due to my planned character, the logical choice would be the Medical Department and/or the Research Department.

+1

PROS: None

CONS: Is latvian

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel