Trojan

Trojan's Staff Application

In-game name(s): Trojan

Steam Name: Trojan

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:213927205

Age when applying: 21

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England, DST

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 2d 5h 23m (2 months on CW)

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: Fleet Junior Lieutenant and User

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Since I got fleet and no breaks.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: Quite a lot.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): https://imgur.com/a/RYNGMmM

State the role of staff on the server: To moderate the server and ensure that everyone is following the rules.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes.

List of all previous server staff experience: Was a Senior Mod and EP on CWRP. Head Server Staff (HSS) on Outer Haven VRP.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes I am aware.

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on IRP: I was staff on CWRP in 2018 and I was staff for a few months.

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team: I reached Senior Moderator

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why: I got demoted from Senior Moderator to Moderator shortly before I left, the demotion was for inactivity and I was going to leave for the same reason as I had gone full time at my old job which was from 12pm till around 11pm so I had no time for the server.

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member: Nothing to be fair.

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team: I have gotten more mature as most people do as well as having more experience in other servers.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: Ask for a name whilst checking the death logs, find who has been killing a lot of troopers recently and bring them to a sit. Next I will strip them of their weapons and confront them, if they have killed more than 3 people I will warn them for MRDM and ban them for the set amount of time.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I will tp to a member of Fleet and ask them to get an NCO to the cadet area, if there are none then I will bring one of them myself.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: This can be handled in a IC scenario and most likely will not need my intervention.

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: IC scenario, doesn't need to be dealt with as staff, additionally it is a thing I wouldn't care about personally.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules: FailRP is FailRP, it does not need to be explicitly said in the rules for it to be a rule break. Depending on the severity of the FailRP it will either be a verbal warn or a warn.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I will explain to them why I gave them that punishment and tell them that if they believe the punishment is too harsh they can go to a higher staff member. If that is the case I will record the interaction and await a response.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I deserve to be staff more than other applicants firstly because I have a lot of experience in moderating and administration. I have also been in the community for over 4 years with most of it being on CWRP, the only times I have been in other communities was when I was bored of Clone Wars and in those communities I did very well, including being Head Server Staff on a VRP server. Being on that server gave me a lot of responsibilities both In Character and Out of Character, which made me a lot better at managing people and leading.

All of this plus being staff on CW gives me a big advantage over other applicants and reduces the amount of training I would need. In addition to this I have been looking forward to IRP for a while and now that its finally here I can tell I am going to enjoy it. I would like to become staff so I can give back to the community as much as possible by providing another member of staff to quickly respond to claims when needed. At the moment I can be very active however when I get another job my activity will be decreased which can be discussed at the time when that comes, so for now my activity will not be an issue and I can be dedicated to this server.

If my application gets accepted you will be getting a dedicated staff member who will provide a lot to the server and will use my skills to the best of my ability.

Edited by Trojan

Accepted

You have proved dedication this week on IRP through your activity. Contact me and we will sort you out a mentor.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve