Wayne Gettok

Wayne Gettok's MC&D Salesman application;

OOC
Common Roleplay Name:  Wayne Gettok

Steam Name:  Yorkshire Refreshments

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180054366

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 1w 4d (As of 24/10/2021)

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): https://snipboard.io/iUw9gp.jpg
(Three of these warnings were from 1 Year ago. The two latest are the Pac3 and FearRP ones.)

IC

Why do you want to join MC&D?: 
Unlike other surface jobs, MC&D has proven to be an interesting and fun experience. I've played quite a lot of Bouncer & Agent with a variety of different Salesmen over my time on ScpRP, and have always considered applying for Salesman in the future. One of the things i like the most about MC&D is the various different roleplay scenarios that can occur- from selling guns to the Chaos insurgency, to creating alliances with other Neutral-relations GOI or selling your agents off too Chaos to commit war crimes.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): 
Marshall, Carter and Dark is one of the most important pieces when it comes to the anomalous world. Established in London, this organization cares only about Wealth- or rather, about rising through the Wealth Echelon that stands above them. If it means they can rise in wealth, Mc&d will sell anything, from anomalous objects to heavy weaponry, if it gets them paid, they will sell it. Mc&d will even buy anomalous objects from Doctor Wondertainment or The Factory, redistributing them at extortionate markups. Marshal, Carter and Dark are so wealthy that they could easily manipulate the Economy of the modern world, or possibly even bring the world to its end.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?:
MC&D, unlike other Groups of Interest, prefer to avoid any publicity about their Anomalous or Gun salesmanship schemes. Despite their main objective being to attain absolute Wealth, they cannot guarantee that if they went public they would still be in business. Their most valued customers are those inside the Chaos Insurgency, and despite never directly raiding- Mc&d have the choice to sell their Agents or Bouncers to have them assist in raiding, which is something no other GOI can do.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:
This entirely depends on the situation- if it was one of my Agents or Bouncers, I would most likely have them terminated out of sight. However, if it was someone seemingly unrelated to Marshal, Carter and Dark, the scenario to follow changes. The most important thing to do- is to capture the victim who mentioned the organization without being spotted, take them into Club custody, and interrogate them on where they gathered information about Mc&d. The most important objective will be hunting down everyone involved as Mc&d doesn't like it when their secrecy is broken. The arrested person will most likely be terminated as a result of their knowledge. In the event the person just magically obtained the information (Perhaps from an anomaly), they will be terminated after short questioning. All Agents and Bouncers will be asked to return to base and prepare for a possible Raid in the event all secrecy is breached.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):

I have read both yes. And like the other Salesmen, I will try my absolute hardest to follow them.

Happy Halloween.

Edited by Wayne Gettok
Random lines for some reason, trying to fix. + Forgot steam ID :kek:

reatrded ming bandned kid, bye bye 

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1

We need this man, If he can run a kebab shop all by himself then he can definitely run MCND.

Current Ranks

Dark Council | ICRP Event Planner

Past Ranks

Jedi Padawan | 41st CPL | MC&D Salesman | UIU Agent | HoMD | Nu-7 PFC | SCT EXO | SCP-096 WL

Accepted.

DM me on discord (Atomik#5931) and request your role in the discord.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.