Soul

Add /showid

Its useless and it crashes people if you do /showid twice. you can just do /me shows ID and then i guess you can do /roll in chat if its 49 and below then your ID isnt valid and if its 50 and above then you are good basically a gamble but even then its kinda retarded cause you go to brig for no reason, it would only work in events maybe.

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

+1

why not, wouldnt mind showing my ID to people

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

oi i loved the show id thing, when in CG we did the awsome cool and most hated Checkpoints in the middle of nothing...

instad of actually having the Show id addon, why not instead have your ID as this /me Shows ID: Shock Junior Medic Beast Clearance level 2 

and then we can do /roll to see if we fail to see the id correct if its below 50-55 we failed to read it properply but if its over 50-55 we can see if its an actual imperial personnel or a imposter, makes Passive RP even more fun for Shock and criminals

Denied

It can be easily exploited and as such will not be added.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]