anonymous gaming

site director application

In-Game Name: david smith

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460061530

In-Game Time [Proof Required]:  

https://imgur.com/RAMJEil

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: im regularly in site advisor and doeaa position

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: because i want to keep the facility running and make sure everything runs smoothly and i feel like i am a person with leadership standards

What role does the Site Director have on the site? they are the highest members at their location and make sure the facilities operations can be continued safely and properly with its anomalies and report directly to the O5 council

What is the O5 Council?: they are the highest positions in the scp foundation monitoring all facilities worldwide overseeing them and making long term plans and to keep there identity secret they are represented by numbers eg: O5-7. 

Get more playtime, Site Director holds a lot of power, Take your time and play administrative jobs as I usually do not see you on very much. Make an Image for yourself in this community, I have never spoken to you. So  I can't really judge based on that.

Get more known in the community.

Edited by Henry Johnstone

valdis romeo

^

More or less what they said, get more known and get more playtime 

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

8 hours ago, Catibun said:

Nu-7 off as a site adviser

powertripping site advisor? not understanding what he IS and ISN'T allowed to do? smh

Bigger -1 than before

Current Ranks: 

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

1 hour ago, Kaneki Frost said:

cant wait for kelly to comment on this l m a o

this 🙂

@Sam Kelly

Current Ranks: 

Past Ranks:

On 10/30/2021 at 2:23 PM, Taurus Tremani said:
On 10/30/2021 at 12:31 PM, Kaneki Frost said:

cant wait for kelly to comment on this l m a o

this 🙂

@Sam Kelly

Oh damn he really wants me to look at this.

Decision: -1 Negative

On 10/29/2021 at 4:58 PM, anonymous gaming said:

david smith

Alright so as most people say, I personally don't remember you, that could be because I have been busy focusing on other things ingame so I might of missed you. However I will say that to get Site Director, it is more of "Who's who" and how known you are, but for this you just need to be ingame more, and interact with a wide range of people. 

In-Game Time [Proof Required]:  

Okay... So as someone who doesn't do the Site Director applications I can't confirm this, however, most site directors are accepted with a playtime of 3-4 Weeks not days, not a lot you can do other than play on the server and get known more, which is pleant of time to get known.

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: im regularly in site advisor and doeaa position

Alright... Let's see..

Okay, I will just briefly show you what roles can be used as as high ranking.. with how desired they are, in order of how impactful they are. SA, DEAA, HoMD, HoEA, ECM, SD, O5. If you aim for the DEAA, SA, HoMD level, you will need to aim for the 4 weeks ingame time, and need to be able to show yourself as being good to fellow Site Directors, O5 and other administation. ECM, SD  and O5 the required ingame time is lower and is more impactful, however you will most likely need 4 weeks ingame time to get any of them.

because i want to keep the facility running and make sure everything runs smoothly and i feel like i am a person with leadership standards

Very generic and boring. It is so undetailed it seems a waste to have to reapply in a week. I know that this will be denied if you don't change it.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? they are the highest members at their location and make sure the facilities operations can be continued safely and properly with its anomalies and report directly to the O5 council

It's Correct yet lacks detail, please explain how a Site Director affects the site operations and how they can be useful. As above it seems like a waste of a response for such a WL.

What is the O5 Council?: they are the highest positions in the scp foundation monitoring all facilities worldwide overseeing them and making long term plans and to keep there identity secret they are represented by numbers eg: O5-7. 

Love the shoutout, I guess, I figure Fixer (O5-5) will be a little annoyed he was chosen but eh. As before it lacks detail, and any context or infomaton.

Conclusion:

If people are reading this and are considering applying for Site Director, I encourage you to apply if you meet the criteria or are close to it: you have 4 weeks ingame, have at least the HoMD Wl, or in rare exceptions are known to be very good in leadership in roles that aren't WL. Site Director is not meant to be the first Wl you go for, I believe only a few people have been able to achieve the Site Director as their first WL, including myself. I believe however, each time, they have proven themselves to be very good at leadership to Fixer directly. Please apply for another lower WL before getting Site Director.

Site Director is meant to be experienced and understand how each role works, and must look at the site as a whole, not the individual. If you know you don't meet the Criteria above, I would apply for a different WL. Me and Fixer don't want to stop people from applying but trying to find the right people for the WL. I am sorry to say this but people who are new to the server and apply to the SD Wl, show that they are unaware of the rank structure, and the progression that having past experience gives you.

(For any context, Hia. Welcome to the name of my first character that was PKed.)

I however have the luxury of informing you why your application could fail, Fixer as busy as he is, cannot. If you have any questions feel free to DM me on discord, or find me on the administration discord (Under O5-7) or on the main discord as Sam Kelly. apart from that, I suggest you either improve your answers on the questions mentioned, or wait for more experience. 

23 hours ago, Sam Kelly said:

Oh damn he really wants me to look at this.

Decision: -1 Negative

Alright so as most people say, I personally don't remember you, that could be because I have been busy focusing on other things ingame so I might of missed you. However I will say that to get Site Director, it is more of "Who's who" and how known you are, but for this you just need to be ingame more, and interact with a wide range of people. 

Okay... So as someone who doesn't do the Site Director applications I can't confirm this, however, most site directors are accepted with a playtime of 3-4 Weeks not days, not a lot you can do other than play on the server and get known more, which is pleant of time to get known.

Alright... Let's see..

Okay, I will just briefly show you what roles can be used as as high ranking.. with how desired they are, in order of how impactful they are. SA, DEAA, HoMD, HoEA, ECM, SD, O5. If you aim for the DEAA, SA, HoMD level, you will need to aim for the 4 weeks ingame time, and need to be able to show yourself as being good to fellow Site Directors, O5 and other administation. ECM, SD  and O5 the required ingame time is lower and is more impactful, however you will most likely need 4 weeks ingame time to get any of them.

Very generic and boring. It is so undetailed it seems a waste to have to reapply in a week. I know that this will be denied if you don't change it.

It's Correct yet lacks detail, please explain how a Site Director affects the site operations and how they can be useful. As above it seems like a waste of a response for such a WL.

Love the shoutout, I guess, I figure Fixer (O5-5) will be a little annoyed he was chosen but eh. As before it lacks detail, and any context or infomaton.

Conclusion:

If people are reading this and are considering applying for Site Director, I encourage you to apply if you meet the criteria or are close to it: you have 4 weeks ingame, have at least the HoMD Wl, or in rare exceptions are known to be very good in leadership in roles that aren't WL. Site Director is not meant to be the first Wl you go for, I believe only a few people have been able to achieve the Site Director as their first WL, including myself. I believe however, each time, they have proven themselves to be very good at leadership to Fixer directly. Please apply for another lower WL before getting Site Director.

Site Director is meant to be experienced and understand how each role works, and must look at the site as a whole, not the individual. If you know you don't meet the Criteria above, I would apply for a different WL. Me and Fixer don't want to stop people from applying but trying to find the right people for the WL. I am sorry to say this but people who are new to the server and apply to the SD Wl, show that they are unaware of the rank structure, and the progression that having past experience gives you.

(For any context, Hia. Welcome to the name of my first character that was PKed.)

I however have the luxury of informing you why your application could fail, Fixer as busy as he is, cannot. If you have any questions feel free to DM me on discord, or find me on the administration discord (Under O5-7) or on the main discord as Sam Kelly. apart from that, I suggest you either improve your answers on the questions mentioned, or wait for more experience. 

Your comment is longer than his application.. 😄

It's not that I don't think you're capable, but I don't think I've heard of your name before and you only have 3 Days of game time. Like others have said, Site Director is a job with big responsibility, and it's very easy to mess up and get the WL removed.
Play for a bit longer and maybe write another application in the future <: