Jim Johnson

Mr Jim Johnson’s HoMD application v2

In-Game Name: Mr Jim Johnson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:215873744

Warns(do !warns and take a screenshot): 0

Playtime(3 days minimum): 3d 30m

Have you read the server rules and know not to be retarded?: Yes

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The manufacturing department specializes in the construction of equipment for foundation personnel, these range from ammo, to gas masks, to underbarrel attachments

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I have played manufacturing department a fair bit and like playing the role of support to help my teammates. When playing the role I can be quick to respond to emergencies and can definitely sit in one spot just crafting materials for people.

Where and why would you put your shop/bench?: Depending on the situation I’d either put it outside CDC for guards or I’d put it in the EZ cafeteria/ to help provide supplies for mtf during raids, ez big would also is a nice location if I need to be in a position to easily assist mtf.

Explain 2 HoMD rules(rules are in the HoMD spreadsheet rules section):
“Do not supply restricted items to those without permission to have them” Pretty obvious rule, don’t give people items they are not allowed to have. These items are restricted to people trained to use them and people who are restricted from using them are not responsible or required to use them.

“If I am going to charge someone for an item, don’t charge 50% higher then the original cost” This is needed so you don’t become a greedy HoMD and so you can charge a reasonable price to mtf or guards who need resources quickly.

EA7D9FAC-B78F-4A11-8675-19335357F5B9.png

Boutta charge 49.9% more

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

2 hours ago, Royal said:

It's 49.6% now 

Smh imagine not knowing it is only 49.6%

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic