panpan

Xavier White JR's MC&D application

Common Roleplay Name: Xavier White JR

Steam Name: panpan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:163019485

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 3 weeks and 1 day 

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.):  3 warns image.thumb.png.8b9d3aea85a265cacb6a79d2ed072937.png

Why do you want to join MC&D?:

It would open a new soort of rollplay experance for me, and  because it would seem fun to sell guns / anomaly’s / drugs to people so that it can create even more roleplay events.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum):

It’s a club in England, Londen that searches for anomaly’s and try’s to make profit out of it by selling / auctioning it to the highly rich. They don’t seek destruction , they only whant to make money. They are one of the most or the most powerful GOI the scp foundation knows because of there big amounts of money they can dominate the politicks and the economy.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?:

Because they don’t search to destruct or create death to any pacific person, they mostly use political pressure to get to there goals.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:

Change the out fits so if it whas only 1 outfit of the MC&D we don’t get hunted down as much and stay a bit back from club and selling until its handeld if they do know all our uniform it would be tricky but mostly hide in a place they wouldn’t suspect and stay low for a bit there with some of the bouncers and agents and keep like 2 in other apartments so thay can if necessary come from the back in hope to surprise tham and if for some reason thay find it we would have to defend our selfs and if we do get out of the battle we would need to leave town

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):

Yes I read the rules and I know the rules and am aware of the punishments that I could get if I would break the rules.

Neutral/-1

Application doesn't seem well efforted.

Current Ranks

Dark Council | ICRP Event Planner

Past Ranks

Jedi Padawan | 41st CPL | MC&D Salesman | UIU Agent | HoMD | Nu-7 PFC | SCT EXO | SCP-096 WL

Seen around quite a lot and you are a nice guy iirc but Gonna be deadly honest here this Application looks pretty Half-arsed and I don't think i've ever seen you play mcnd. Also having the words all black makes it hard to read lol

Edited by Wayne Gettok

Denied.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.