MS.

MS' First Event Planner Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Smidge; https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799718894  

Roleplay Name:  IE AFT Jr Medic 2nd LT MS

Teamspeak Name: MS.

Playtime on the Server: >2 Days, (3 Months on CWRP)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419726583

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: I was an EP on CWRP for over 3 months.

Current Age: 16, 17 in a month

Warns/Bans: N/A

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and yes

Event Plan:

Map: Nar Shaddaa (rp_denon)

Enemies, HP, Amount:
Subject to change depending on how many players on but;
5 Mandalorian Soldiers, 3 Mandalorian Heavies , 2 Mandalorian Soldiers (With Flame Throwers) and 1 Mandalorian Rocketeer. All with base Health.

1 Jedi Consular/Guardian (Whichever the EC would prefer) and 1 Jedi Knight, With 100,000-150,000 for the Consular/Guardian and 100,000 for the Knight (Depending on amount of sith).

Passive, HP, Amount:

Imperial Security Bureau Officer, 1000hp, 1

Imperial Execution:
After a briefing, imperial forces will head to Nar Shaddaa, bringing the Sith with them. Imperial Forces are tasked with pushing through the underground streets and eliminating Mandalorian forces as they go. Attempting to locate and retrieve the ISB Officer. If extraction is not plausible or safe, he is to be killed, but only under extreme circumstances. Once he is safe or neutralised; imperial forces will sweep the rest of the planet and wipe out all remaining Republic Sympathisers. The sith in the meantime will find and kill the Jedi Knight and it will be left up to their own discretion on what to do with his apprentice. If possible he is to be turned to the dark side and inducted into the sith order.

Event Character Execution:
All of the Mandalorians will protect the streets from Imperial Forces, immediately starting a surprise attack when the Imperials leave their Landing Zone; the Mandolorians will inevitably be pushed back, and will retreat to and begin to defend the HQ, where the ISB Officer is being held captive. They will attempt to hold the HQ for as long as possible before letting the ISB Officer go; however when he is rescued, Mandalorian reinforcements will arrive and begin a flank on the HQ, The Mandolorian Reinforcements will also be pushed by the Imperial’s superior forces so will retreat into alleyways before finally fighting to their Deaths in the name on the Republic.

Story:

A Jedi based on Mandalore back in the age of the Republic has been located after he escaped Order 66 as no clones were based on the planet. He has been found with a Young force-sensitive Apprentice and a group of Republic loyal Mandalorians. An Imperial Security Bureau Officer went undercover with the mandalorians, and was found relaying the information back to Imperial Command in his bunk. And has been taken for interrogation; Imperials and the Sith have been sent to rescue or kill him to prevent classified information from being leaked, while dealing suitably with the Jedi and their Mandalorian Cohort.

Event Information:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?:

Yes

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:

I have done many events of which all were executed successfully, the favourite event I did however would be a planetary on Vanqor where the venator crash landed and had no reinforcements and the republic had to hold out on the base with limited functional vehicles after the crash.

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:

To provide enjoyable events for both event characters and the Empire/Sith and create occasional PMEs; whilst respecting the ULX ranks given and to not abuse the power. For which I have learnt the hard way.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: 

Yes I understand and found it incredibly helpful when I first became an Event-Planner.

Anything else?:
It’s no secret I was demoted from EP on CWRP; however I have taken a long break from the server(s), and it has almost been a year since I first joined EP. I feel I have matured enough now and fully understand the responsibilities of an Event Planner and know where and, more importantly where I shouldn’t use my ULX, I hope everyone can understand that I know what I did wrong and hopefully decide I deserve a second chance. 

W-G E-Planner

Current Ranks:

Founder of The Bois

+1 has been EP Before Cool guy Intresting event
Active on IRP

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Accepted

- Good event plan and previous experience. No community feedback but not needed atm.

- Shows dedication towards the server

Contact me on TS for an interview!

Current Ranks                            Past Ranks
          SCP-RP Manager                                                IRP Manager
                                                                              IRP Event Manager

CWRP Senior Event Planner